Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen : Intoxicated.

Jieun stumbled, dragging her body towards her room, her arms lazily dangling on the either side of her body as one of her hands held the newly emptied out bottle, her fingertips loosely holding onto it.

Her hands pushed against her bedroom door, and accidentally shut it with a loud thud before leaning onto it and breathing out before she heard a voice.

"Jieun? What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, his figure was perfectly seen with the many candles lighting up his room as he was comfortably laying down on his bed, a few bottles of alcohol scattered around the floor but he was completely sober, while she was the opposite.

The princess' eyes fluttered open, looking around his room and back at him before she shot him a bright yet drunk smile.

"This isn't my room." She stated, and with a hiccup she turned around, her fingers fidgeting with the door knob but just as her palm was against it, ready to pull it open, she heard his footsteps coming closer, his presence now felt behind her and how his cold aura was able to change the atmosphere completely.

She froze, standing still, her eyes looking down at the door knob as her back was facing him. She suddenly felt the bottle being pulled out from her loose grip and a "tsk tsk tsk" coming from behind her.

Jieun turned around and pouted at him, her eyes looking him up and down as she bit down on her bottom lip. He was in a different attire. Rather comfortable one as she had just noticed his bare chest open to her eyes to look at and the similar pair of black pants which hang slightly lower as it had no belt to support it whatsoever. His hair was the same, messy and pushed back but now slightly curly and damp.

Seems like he just got out from the shower.

Jungkook quickly noticed her traveling gaze that first was fixated on his eyes, innocently, but lowered down to his lips and abdomen, and every time she blinked, her eyes would fill more and more with desire and her mind with thoughts she has never had before.

And he noticed that, how could he miss it? Her gaze was captivating and he loved having the power of making her aroused.

He smirked. His lips carving back into the expression she loved but at the same time hated the most as he poked an eyebrow up, looking into her eyes in a teasing manner.

"You naughty, naughty little devil." He whispered, by each word he'd say he would get closer and closer to her, his exposed chest bumping into hers, trapping her body against the door, but surprisingly he wasn't planning to do anything to her.

He gently caressed her cheek, her big, rounded eyes looking up at him and examining his features as he kept gently touching her skin, soothing it with his soft yet cold fingers.

"You really got drunk with half a bottle of beer?" He chuckled, pulling away from her since he didn't want to intimidate her drunken state, so he put his palm against the door, making slight distance between the two.

Jieun furrowed her eyebrows and gave him a pout as she smacked his chest only a bit.

"I d-don't drink alcohol..." she slurred her words, taking Jungkook a few seconds to fully understand the sentence she had just said but was quickly caught off guard as he felt her warm, small hand going lower and lower.