Eighteen.

Chapter Eighteen : I think I love you.

Only the sound of her footsteps and heavy breathing were audible to her.

Her gaze was focused on his figure that got smaller and smaller the more he walked away from her, fading into the darkness of the castle.

He turned a hall, ignoring the calls and the panting that escaped the princess' lips and disappeared in the dark. A few seconds later, she found the same hallway that led to the two familiar doors, his and her bedroom.

Without thinking twice, she pushed his door open both in fear and excitement.

"Jungkook?" Jieun called out, entering his dimmed room.

A step in, and she already felt presence behind her.

Before she could turn around, his hands were gripping her hips, forcing her to stay in the same position as he let out a low chuckle.

"Entering my room without permission, huh? You're crossing the line, princess." He smirked, his teeth getting sharper by the second as his lips got closer to her neck, making her breath hitch.

"Did you finally make up your mind, angel? Or do I have to show you who's in control?" He sang in his evil, deep voice, clearly amused that his prey has taken the bait.

"Y-you've already proven yourself as a dominant, what else could you possibly do?" Jieun hissed, trying to turn around in his grip and snake her arms around his neck, pulling him into a blissful kiss.

But, instead, Jungkook tightened his grip on her beautiful figure and turned her around in his arms so that she faced him. Then, he twirled their bodies around so that her back would gently clash with the wooden door.

"Perhaps I have... but not quite in the way I wanted to, baby." He whispered the sweet, poisonous words into her ear that she has developed an obsession for, his hands leaving her hips and intertwining their fingers together, pressing his chest on her fragile figure and placing their intertwined hands besides either side of her head.

"You still fight against me, better yet, you fight against yourself. Denying your emotions is only going to get your heart broken even more." He spoke in the same tone, his lips lowering to her neck once more and placing a soft kiss on her skin, making her breathing stop and freeze.

"I hope you didn't expect me to l-let you take over me so easily, Jungkook." She manages to gasp out the sentence, goosebumps running all over her back and pleasure running through her body.

"Oh baby..." he chuckled, his hand letting go of hers and his fingers gently wrapping around her neck. His lips traveled to her jawline and then to the corner of her mouth when he backed away from her.

His hand was still wrapped around her skin but his thumb made its way to her lower lip, playing with it as he stared into her eyes.

"I've already taken over your life, your body, those pretty pink lips of yours and of course your heart. Is it that hard to believe that you're mine even when you don't want to be?"

Jieun opened and closed her mouth which Jungkook smirked at, and in disappointment and no words, she pouted, consulting to insulting to get out of the situation "You are such an asshole."

Jungkook perked up his eyebrows "and you have a very big mouth, want me to show you what you can use it for?" He whispered, gently caressing her cheek that soon burned with flames as a blush painted beautifully on her cheeks.