Twenty.

Chapter Twenty : Run Away.

Black smoke had filled the room that the princess and prince were in, only a glimpse of their bodies seen before disappearing and leaving the king in dust, standing there in utter confusion, but Hoseok knew exactly what was going on.

"Jungkook has Jieun. Command your servants and guards to put the castle on lock down." Hoseok immediately said and started giving out orders to save the princess as he furiously walked out and to his room to prepare a ritual.

•••

"Jungkook, what the hell did you do!?" Jieun yelled, now the two of them being in her chambers as Jungkook continued to be glued to her body.

"Get off, Jungkook, we are in so much trouble." Jieun finally pushed him off of her, making Jungkook groan and growl, throwing an intimidating gaze at the princess, not giving a single care about if his head was wanted on a stick. He just wanted her.

"Ugh, Jieun... why can't you just let me have you!?" He groaned in frustration, both mentally and... physically...

"Because now is not the time! Didn't you see the door opening!? They saw us disappearing into thin air and Hoseok was already suspicious!"

Jungkook seemed bored as Jieun explained, but once she mentioned Hoseoks name, his eyes widened, rushing over to her and clutching her shoulders.

"Hoseok saw us!?" He whisper-yelled, trying to be discreet about their location which was not very secretive or hidden if you thought about it.

"It sure looked like him from what I managed to see..." Jieun tried not to stutter and keep her composure, but it was quite hard as she had finally found happiness in her miserable life but now it was at risk of being taken away. Not to mention how terrifying Jungkook can be within seconds.

"Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck,fuck, fuck." Jungkook muttered profanities under his breath and rushed through her bedroom, picking up a small bag of hers and stuffing in her clothes.

"Jungkook, what are you doing!?"

"We can't stay here, Jieun! At least I can't but I'm not leaving you here alone and unprotected!" Jungkook exclaimed, hurriedly looking around the room for more necessities the princess would need.

"This is all your fault, I told you to stop and you didn't, now everything is ruined!" Jieun clutched her head in her hands, not being able to think of a quick solution since she knew Hoseok was now up to something.

"My fault? I'm the son of the fucking devil yet I asked you permission of if I could have you and you said 'yes' even with the warning I gave you, so don't act like you didn't enjoy it while it lasted, at least do me that one favor." He rolled his eyes, his voice having that annoyed and rude tone to it, reminding her of the first time they met.

"I knew you were the devil or associated with him from the start, why did I ever let myself slip into your arms like it was nothing?!" Want and desire soon turned to fear and regret for the princess as she asked a very logical question without having a proper answer.

"Simple, you fell in love." The prince shrugged, unable to contain the smirk that was begging to show up on his lips and glared into her eyes while closing her bag.

"You have a lot of nerve to be joking around right now." She squinted her eyes in a threatening manner at her lover and walked towards the window, seeing that the ground was covered with the guards of the castle.

"Oh no." Jieun said, her hand flying to her mouth in realization that there was no getting out alive. Or worse... no getting out together.

"What?" Jungkook frowned and went over to her, looking out from the window. He cursed once again, and walked over to the middle of the room, trying to concentrate.

"Can't we just teleport out of here?" Jieun asked with a worried expression, following his path.

"My powers have yet to be developed, I used most of my energy in that one teleportation, but I can still save one of us. And it's going to be you." Jungkook finished and looked at his princess, his queen, with love and sorrow bursting from his eyes which would soon turn to tears.

"Jungkook, my love..." she sighed, her hand cupping his cheek and caressing it with her thumb as a sad smile gently took over her features "I'll be alright, go and save yourself. You've taught me how to be strong and how to stand up for myself... I need to repay you." Those words were so hard to force out from her mouth, the thoughts of never seeing him again haunting her mind and stabbing a burning knife into her heart.

Maybe it's true, emotional pain is just as bad as physical, and sometimes even worse.

He didn't say anything... what could he have said... so the prince decided to speak with his actions and pull her into his arms, placing a small kiss on her forehead and holding her in his usually cold embrace which was now burning and melting for her.

Her head rested on his chest, his shirt turning a little see-through on the spots where her tears fell. She kept her sobs quiet, her hand making a fist of his shirt on his back as it pained for her to let him go.

She just wished that as long as she clutched onto that shirt, he would stay with her forever. She hoped that time would stop even for a little bit to stay in his embrace that she began to love so much.

He was still there, holding her in his arms but she already missed him, feeling as if Jungkook had let go.

"I can't leave you. It hurts me, more than it hurts you to think that I won't be able to kiss your lips again. Don't give up on me so soon." He finally said something, and after a few seconds as the princess analyzed his words, Jieun looked up into his eyes and wiped away her tears.

"You have to go. We don't have any other option. I'll be fine here, with Hoseok. I'll rule this kingdom one day and I'll seek for revenge for all these pained years."

He smiled, caressing her hair. "There's not a single doubt that you won't but you're coming with me, one way or another."

And suddenly everything went dark. A heavy wave of heat rushed over both of their bodies, it felt like as if they were lifted off the ground then slammed back on it with aggressive and harsh force.

She wanted to scream or kick, fight back. But her lips were sealed and her body felt numb, like a nightmare where you're running from something and you desperately need help but you don't know what you're running from and you can't say a single word.

Could it have been Jungkook teleporting them to safety? Or something much worse waiting for the both of them at the end of the tunnel.

•••

My update schedule is so bad, it's been a year since an update.

Lmao, sorry for making you guys suffer through this book. I honestly won't make anymore promises of updating cause I know I cannot live up to those promises. Sooooo I'll just say to wait for the next update which I HOPE will come out by Monday. Also my new book is up, it's called "toxic" and not to brag but it's amaziiing.

Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody!