Chapter 1, Start of Yugi's day...

*Yugi's POV*

Their music, there's not been a song to where I've missed. I've went to every concert of them that I could. But I would kill to be able to talk to them, to even shake their hand. Especially the leader, Yami Sennen. I love all of them but he is the one that has my heart. "Mr Muto are you listening?" I heard and pulled the earphone out that I had and nodded my head.

The teacher continued the lesson until the bell went and everyone sighed for the day being over. "Come on Yuge you used to bite my head off on slacking in class. We haven't made it through high school just for you to screw up collage. Were you listing to them again?" my best friend Joey asked and pulled an earphone to his ear. "Dude people would think your obsessed with them. You already look like the leader way too much and that's by accident."

"Of course it's by accident. I'm not that in love with him that I'd make myself look like him, the only thing that I have that could be considered copying is this," I said and held the pyramid that hung around my neck. "This music box has the very first song Yami ever did on his own."

Joey just laughed at me as we stared to make our way to the arcade where we were meeting our other friends. "So Yuge, how's the singing coming along anyway? You haven't told me since you started lessons," Joey said and scrolled through his phone. I could see that his background with the bass of the band, his little obsession that no one know. Well apart from me. 

We saw them standing outside the arcade so I stopped to talk to Joey because I haven't told them about me singing. "I have a little thing next week with a few people, we're going to be singing with a group at a school. But again don't tell the others especially Tea because she'll flip knowing," I said and Joey nodded. We walked up to Tea, Tristan and Rebecca and headed in to play a few games but there was a group of people crowding something.

I tried to see what it was but thanks to my height that has carried over from high school I had to get Joey to lift me up. It was the guitar and drums players of the band! Marik Ishtar and Bakura Ryou!!!

"Come on Bakura are you really this bad at this game or are you going easy on me!?!" Marik yelled as he dealt the final blow to Bakura who was falling behind like he hasn't touched a game in his life. "Ah oh well let's head back before he finds us." They stood up and tried to make their way through the crowd but stopped when they got to us and spotted me. "Oh um l-looks like I spoke too soon. What's happened though you've shrunk and look nicer."

"Sorry but you have me confused with Ya-someone else," I said and Joey put me down. I barley came up to the height of Bakura and Marik was way too tall. This is one of those freak out moments for Rebecca because she has a soft spot for drum players. 

Marik started to laugh and Bakura just tired to pull him away. "Hehe no way man. Dude you look like my leader and boy I'd rather have you because you seem nicer then him," Marik joked and extended his hand to me. "The name's Marik if you didn't know. This one here is Bakura and he's more shyer then a wolf, but look can be deceiving with this one."

"My name is Yugi and yeah I know you guys. You two are apart of The Dragons," I said and took Marik's hand. All of the girls screamed because they know he is the playboy of the group. 

"Yugi, where have I heard that name before??" he asked and looked around. One of the girls brought her phone up and showed him my website that fans have made for me. "Ahh yes! Your the reigning dullest champion aren't you? Pretty cool indeed." He wrapped his arm around my waist and bought me closer , with all the girls including Rebecca screaming their heads off. "Very cool. I'd say with what I've seen of your attitude when you get serious you could smack him down a few pegs."

"Marik we need to go now!! The car is right outside!!" Bakura yelled and kept dragging Marik. He laughed a bit then let go of me and started to head with Bakura. Once they left all the girls started to scream because 1, two members of the most famous band had just been in and 2, me because where ever I go I get bombarded with people. 

We sat down at our normal spot with the few girls who tried to follow us but Joey and Tristan stopped them. "Man Yuge, you could be or as famous as The Dragons, I don't get it though because I came 2nd in that tournament in the group I was in damnit!!"Joey yelled and flopped down on the desk.

"Well your not as good looking then Yugi is. Also you gave up on 100 life points when you had a card that could of won the duel," Tea said and left to get drinks for us. This is like a ritual for us, after we get drinks we do our work then finish off the day with a few games. But how can this day get any better, I've met two of The Dragons. The only way it could of been better if it was Yami. 

This is a story idea that has come from one of my friends and I thought it would be fun to do this!! I know I said that The Dark Angel to the Light would be the finale but this seemed fun. I also have something planned that someone has requested for but I'm planning it out first.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!