Chapter 14, Night alone...

*Yami's POV*

Yugi was still passed out, but instead of on my shoulders he was now laying on my lap. I had my phone and was scrolling through more things to do with Yugi. I swear, I'm not obssessed with him, I just want to know what ever I can about him. After all it's my job to know about the members. 

I ended up on some pictures of him while he was on a t.v show and I remember watching this ages ago. I guess when I stopped watching that's when he was on it. It was a quiz show where if they got the wrong answer they would get drenched in water. And it looks like...he wore a white shirt.

There were a lot of captions of which fans put up saying;

'OMR if he trying to kill us!?! His body is too tough for the panda!!'

'He knew he was doing this, so he CHOSE TO WEAR THAT!! He knew what was going to happen!!'

It's just a bunch of fans screaming that he wore a white shirt and that most of his whole body was on display for the world. I gotta admit myself though...he does look fit. Ah what am I saying, my mind is going through so many loops right now. I decided to go get a drink and left Yugi sleeping in his room but got a call.

"Hey manager, haven't heard from you in a while. Everything going smoothly?" I asked and leaned against the wall with my can in my hand. "Hm? Oh yeah Yugi is doing well, he has settled in well and-wait what? I understand, we'll keep him safe."

I hung up the phone and now I have shivers going up and down my spine. His father showed up at the company building asking where he was but the manager told him we were already on tour. The troll better not come here or I will beat him so far into the ground no one will find him and he'll end up seeing the outer layer!!!

I heard something from the room and then Yugi emerged from the room with his hair a total mess. "heyyyy if you were up why didn't you get me up as well?" he asked and came into the living room and flopped on the couch. I laughed and got another can out and joined him, giving him the can and hoping that he liked it.

When he drank it and didn't spit it out I was happy because I got the right one and switched the t.v on. A news reporter was outside of a club and at the bottom it said that 'some of The Dragons were inside and partying.' They know how dangerous it is to be at a club, I should go and bring them back by their ears.

But....this could be the time for me to get closer to Yugi. By knowledge I mean. I kept flipping through the channels to find something interesting but I got nothing so just put a random film on. "So Yami where are the other guys at? Did they go out or something?" Yugi asked and snuggled into the arm of the couch, he is more like a koala then a panda.

"Yeah they went to dance practice, I didn't want to leave you by yourself so I stayed here," I said and saw his face turn a little sad. I think he feels guilty, maybe I shouldn't of said that. "A-Ah don't worry about it. I was gonna ask. You know since you know how to dance i-if you will teach me."

His face now went from sad to completely red, I guess I embarrassed him. "u-u-um sure, if you want but wouldn't it be better if we trained with the others. I mean what if they learn something I don't teach you?" he asked and I shrugged. I have full confidence that he will be fine as a teacher. 

We talked about finding a movie and decided on a movie where a group of animals were trying to make their way home. We also ended up moving closer to each other until we met in the middle of the couch. I saw him shiver and got up and went to the room, grabbing a cover and sat back down covering him.

"Aren't you cold as well?" he asked and I knew it wouldn't be good for me. But the next thing I knew he fully closed the gap between us and covered me as well. "But Yami, I just wanna say thanks for earlier. You could of just left me but you stayed to look after me, most people would of left."

"Don't mention it, you'd do the same for me as I've said," I said and ruffled his hair again. He just swatted my hand away and we both laughed a little. Half way through the film and I heard snoring next to me and Yugi was fast asleep, how he can sleep all day surprises me. Oh well, I finished the rest of the movie and when I tried to move Yugi grabbed my arm and held me down. Is he even asleep?

I gave up and texted Seto to be quiet when they come in because I was going to sleep in the living room but I think for some reason they may end up drunk. I debated putting my phone on silent but I needed it on for the manager calling so I left it on full blast and went to sleep as well with wrapping my arm around Yugi so we were more comfortable. And that was the only reason I did that. To be comfortable.

I am on a role with these chapters!! I just have so much planned for these boys that I just wanna get it all down now. I have another exam on Friday coming up so things will be slowed down I think, depends how many times I stay up in the night. So Yugi is now Yami's teacher huh? Wonder how things will turn out?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!