Chapter 43, Hawaii's water....

*Yugi's POV*
We managed to get to the lobby without angering Atem much, Marik just looking at us with a smirk. "Took you guys long enough, did you get my message Yami?" Marik asked and he nodded leaving me slightly in the dark. "Oh yeah we're going to the beach for a bit, Atem got this planned last night."

"Yeah but I won't be joining in, Atem and I are gonna talk about somethings. But you kids can enjoy yourselves," Kaiba said and Atem elbowed him, while we all just laughed a little. While waiting for the car to take us, Atem warned us that since it was gonna be a hot day wearing a jumper would be dumb so we just had to make do with hats and sunglasses. But the hats weren't gonna easy for me and Yami...

The car came and we got out without to much trouble, no one saw us which was a little breather for the day. Kaiba and Atem sat in the front while Bakura and Marik we sitting behind them, me and Yami in the back. "When is the last time you went to the beach Yugi?" Yami asked and fixed his hat on his head, which did a horrible job with his hair.

"To be honest I haven't really been to the beach, my family never saw a reason too," I said and rubbed my neck. Yami looked at me like I was insane, while Marik just glanced back at us listening in.

Yami leaned in and came up to my ear. "It's a good thing I didn't do anything last night to you, people would start to question eh?" he whispered and by reflex I smacked him away and slid into my seat. I want the nervous Yami from last night back, at least he didn't make me this embarrassed. Everyone just put an earphone in and me and Yami shared one, watching some other bands that were performing live. 

When arriving on the beach, the driver parked us outside the changing booths so we just ran in and locked the doors. It was one big room so we all turned our backs to get changed and when we finished everyone was shocked at me. "Ra Yugi come on, first your arms and now...this!?! I swear if it wasn't for this dough ball I'd go out with you," Marik said and threw his arm around Bakura who laughed nervously. 

Yami shot glares at him and pulled me to him, Kaiba shook his head and went out first. He seems to always be in a bad mood, there has to be something that cheers him up. We all followed him out, and surprisingly no one noticed us. We all just had our shorts on and an overtop but me and Bakura decided to not button ours up and Marik and Yami only button to up to their chest, Kaiba just buttoned his all the way up.

The place were we had to go was a little walk so we went on the sand, bad idea as it started to burn our feet because we took our sandals off and placed them in our bags and no one could be bothered to get them out. "Yami give me a lift!" I yelled and jumped up on his back. Took back at first, he grabbed my legs and I just put my head on his shoulder. The others looked and laughed, walking on but not too far a head. "So, I know this is a little early but can we talk about...us?"

"Nothing to talk about Aibou, we're together," he said nonchalantly. Does-does he already have a nickname? I need something to call him.

"O.K glad we got that cleared up," I said and he boosted me up a little. "But, what are the dating policy again? Like can it not be announced to the public?"

"If we can help it no we keep it on the hush. I think we all know Marik and Bakura are a thing, don't know for how long they've been going out so they've done a alright job at hiding it from the public. Plus Marik comes off as a flirt so no one really suspects anything, we'll be fine though so don't worry." 

When he says that, how could I worry? Everything he says I always have trusted, and I always will. We got to the spot of the beach and Yami put me down, everyone getting a blanket out and setting down while Kaiba and Atem setup umbrellas a little away from us. Bakura made a beeline for the water, Marik laid down on his blanket while I saw some rocks to climb, so I wondered off and Yami followed behind me.

The tide was going out so the rock were fully visible, big enough for even a child to climb up. Yami gave me a boost and I got on the top, pulling up Yami and we both sat down side by side and hands intertwined. "Yami, I couldn't ask for anything better then this," I said and leaned against his shoulder. "But I wanna know something. I-I wanna know if I can return to the tour. I promise I won't push myself much and I'll even not dance as hard. I just wanna come back to everyone. I wanna come back to you."

Looking up, he looked as though he wanted to cry, but not from sadness. From pure joy, like he has just found a long lost toy he has been searching for years. He didn't answer, instead he brought himself to my level, closed the gap between us and kissed me. I think this is our way of saying yes to each other.

"Get yourself off of him, he isn't going anywhere with you," we heard and the joyful moment was over. I knew that voice, the voice that shook my entire core and gave me goosebumps. I had to turn around, and couldn't believe the face I saw. "As his father I say that you taking him halfway across the world will kill him. He deserves to be safe. At home.

With his father."

 How does this man keep finding the boys!!! When will he ever leave them alone!! Anyway feels like a while since I have been able to write, or to even have any fun. To be honest things have been messing up a lot and it's driving me up the walls. But the problems are going away slowly but surely, also writing helps me to chill.

So what's gonna happen next? How will Yugi cope with being back on tour? Can everyone keep their relationship quiet? What will Yami do about Yugi's father appearing again?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!