Chapter 23, He knows...

*Yami's POV*
My alarm went off and I couldn't feel more drained, so instead of turning it off I threw my phone across the room but didn't hear it land which got me to sit up with the sleeping Yugi in my arms. "This is what happens when the leader is the one who trains the most, you end up passing out everywhere," Marik said and showed my phone in his hand. "You would of been ticked if anything happened to this."

"Thanks I guess, where about are we anyway?" I asked and got my phone off of Marik once he sat down on the end of the bed. I moved the blinds of the window and saw it was getting dark and we were still on the motorway. Ugh it's only been an hour and I'm already sick of it. "Is everyone else up?"

"Yep only you two went to sleep, which reminds me. Hey I'm not one to judge but why you snuggling?" he asked and I just realized that I still had my arms around Yugi and him on me. I couldn't get out of his grip so I just laid my arms on the side. "Hey don't let me spoil your fun. You know people are gonna want to know if anything steamy is going on with Yugi joining, you know this right?"

Oh yeah, the shipping wars. The biggest one right now is the ship of Marik and Bakura, people also seem to think me and Seto are a thing. Then there's the one of me and Marik which he doesn't like because Bakura is then shipped with Seto. "I guess he'll be getting shipped with everyone, you think we should tease the people?"

Marik just smiled at me because he knew what I was on about and it's not the first time we've done it. Marik one time pulled Bakura away from people's view and pretended to kiss him which people saw and the whole hall screamed. "Anyway see if you can wriggle out of him, Atem needs a word," Marik said and went out.

I don't really want to leave, I'm very comfortable in Yugi's arms and this bed. But when Atem gets mad it's not pretty so I have no choice. I grabbed Yugi's arms as light as I could and moved him away from me, he groaned a little but he then turned his back to me. I'll leave him to sleep, he needs it more then I do. 

I left the room and saw Bakura and Seto playing cards, obviously Seto was winning. "You should join us when you finish with him, it's rather boring that I keep beating these two," Seto said and Bakura actually smacked him. I just laughed at them and kept walking until I got to Atem, sitting in the seat next to him.

"Your nap go well? Listen I wanted to talk about Yugi," he said and didn't take his eyes off the road. I just nodded at him but looked back and saw the others had their eyes on us. "I heard from Seto that he was meant to take over house duties but he is one of the band now. Care to tell me what changed your mind?"

"Well his skills are too great to make him some sort of 'butler for the house'. Hell he even was the one who was mostly teaching me to dance. Yeah the instructor helped but Yugi made it seem easy," I said and Atem listened closely. "Look there's also something else about him. I-"

"You love him don't you?" he asked and what? Where is this question coming from!?! I expected it from Seto or Marik but not him!! I had to look away to hid my beetroot face but it just made things worse. "I've known you since you were a little boy and I know when you feel something for someone. The way you look at him is different to the way you look at Marik or any of the others and I've only seen it a few times. Ra knows what you're like around the dorm."

Have I been that obvious? No surely I haven't I'm normally good at hiding stuff. "Also I know of his father and his past. I gave the hospital my number so they'll call if anything happens to his mother, it's best if they call me then Yugi," he said and smiled at me. "Look I don't care if you do date him, just keep it low and don't let anything get out. We don't want trouble. Go to them now, they'll be dying to know what's going on."

He took a hand off the wheel and held it to me, I shook it quick and went to the table but Marik practically dived onto my lap. "Soooooo~~~~ what you and boss talk about?" he asked and made his voice sound innocent even though he is far from it.

"None you mind, now deal me out a hand and you might as well leave the game now. Because you guys are about to get your butts whipped," I said and everyone was now laughing. Maybe I should go wake Yugi up, he can't sleep for much longer or he won't sleep tonight. I was about to get up before the bedroom door opened and he stumbled out. 

"Hey better late then never Yugi, wanna play a game with us?" Marik asked and Yugi came over to us. I moved over next to Bakura and let Yugi sit, or flop next to me. 

"All I want right now is a cup of coffee," Yugi said and everyone was laughing again, including Atem who was looking back every now and again. Imagine it, me and Yugi dating. If I had the guts to ask him then maybe but does he even like me like that? Or is it just a idol crush he has on me? Man I wish I could read people like Atem can. 

Exams being over is the best and I have never been happier. Today was my last one so I'm now free! Only just a little bit left of school until summer! If any of you are still doing exams then I wish you the best of luck, if your done then throw a party for yourself you have earned it!!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!

The Singer Who Grewजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें