Chapter 26, Their day...

*Yami's POV*
"So Yami what made you chose me to come instead of any of the others?" Yugi asked as we were getting the taxi there. I've never felt this nervous to just be hanging out with a person, man I've fell flat on my face for him haven't I? 

"I-I've been here with them and thought it would be more fun with you," I said and could feel the blush on me started to creep up. I had to turn my head away from him so he couldn't see the state I was in. Like Atem asked, we had hoodie that were a size too big for us to help hide our identity. "So you looking forward to this?"

"Heck yeah, I haven't been to a park since-" he said and paused. "Since my father was still in the house..." It's been that long? Now I'm happy to be doing this now. I saw Yugi look at me and I could see him turning sad. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that!"

"No no it's completely fine, just forget about everything to and-" I said and grabbed his hand. "And just focus on me and you today. This is our day and no one will spoil it, not on my watch."

He intertwined our fingers together and just gave me a big smile to me. His smile, it's enough to make anyone's day brighten up. Just being with him brightens my day.  After a long drive we finally got to the park and I went to get my money but forgot about our hands so I had to let go, missing the warmth from him. 

We got out and the clouds above us were starting to get greyer, I really hope it doesn't' screw us up in the end. Luckily I paid for our tickets online so it was just a cause of picking up our wristbands at the gate, with the staff almost fangirling when they saw us. We picked a good day, it's not too loud and it isn't as full as I thought it would be. 

"So what's on the agenda today?" Yugi asked and leaned on my shoulder having a look at the map of the park I had. 

"Depends what you can handle, you like the rides more?" I asked and he nodded his head but he gulped. I wonder, is he trying to act tough for me? I wanna play around with this then. I grabbed his hand and lead the way, to the biggest ride in the whole park. He tightened his grip on me when he saw the line which wasn't very big and we could easily get on within a few minutes. "You scared?"

"O-Of a bunch of bolts? N-No chance," he said and let out a nervous laugh while I tried to hold back mine. The line moved fast until we were to the point where we were getting seated. "H-H-Hey Yami how fast does this go?" 

"You are scared aren't you?" I asked and he slowly nodded his head. "Don't worry, after this one we'll take a stroll around and not go on anything until you're good. Alright?" He put on a small smile but it's rather cute to see him getting nervous about this. The staff moved away and warned us the ride was starting and Yugi grabbed my hand, having a bear grip on them. 

We started with the incline, the whole view of the city was now under us and Yugi was having a look around. "M-Maybe it's not so bad up here," Yugi said and as soon as we got to the top I saw his face turn white as a sheet. "I-I take it back!!!" The ride dipped and he started to scream bloody murder, while I was just screaming for the fun of it.

After a lot of loops and fast turns the ride was over and when we got let off, Yugi was stumbling around like he was drunk. "H-Ha ha that wasn't so b-bad," he said and buckled over a bit. I couldn't hold myself back anymore and just let my laughter out, falling to my knees and lying on the ground.

A staff member had to ask us to move and Yugi helped me up to my feet and we walked away. We sat on a nearby bench and leaned on each other without realizing it. "I think we may need to stay away from the rides for a bit. How about the haunted house?" I asked and he glared at me. "Heh alright I'll get us some food. Sit tight."

I went over to a food stand and stood in line waiting. A gust of came by and tried to blow down my hood but I was able to grab it on time. Or so I thought. "Hey your Yami lead singer of the dragons aren't ya?" I heard and turned to see a girl probably in her teens and actually wearing one of the hoodies we sell. I looked around and no on else saw me so I nodded my head to her. "Omg please may I have a picture with you? I won't tell anyone your here I promise."

I can never refuse a picture with someone, so I agreed and bent down a little because she was smaller then me. She took the picture and I gave her a hug, with my turn for food. I just got some hot doughnuts and re-joined Yugi. "Here you go. Where shold we go next I'll let you pick."

"How about a little walk first like said, then we'll go on another ride? We'll keep doing that for the day. Sound like a plan?" he said and stuffed his face. After eating we got up and walked around, spotting the next ride which was an easy one for him. He said after the ride he could go for another and we kept at it until we went on all of them.

Well all expect for one, the ferries wheel. The line wasn't long so we got on next and watched as the city was getting smaller and smaller. "You enjoyed the day?" I asked and he smiled. Even though there was another seat, and a lot of room we sat on the same side and with little room between us.

"Of course, spent an entire day with you and having fun? What more could I ask for?" he asked and once again leand on me. We got to the highest peak of the ride but it stopped and we jolted a bit.

"We're very sorry but a delay has happened. Please be patient and calm,"  we heard and both sighed. All around us was silent, peaceful but being this close to him. I found myself shifting  a bit and putting my hand under his chin making him look at me.

His face started to go red, as did I but that didn't matter right now. We both started to move, closing the distance between us, so close I could feel his breath.

"Sorry but the ride is now good to go and will start idmediantly. Please mind the jolt," we heard and the ride moved again. I couldn't take the embarrassment so I turned for him and moved slightly away from him. I have never hated a ride in my life...it just ruined that. But he didn't reject me, does he feel the same?

THEY WERE JUST ABOUT TO HAVE A MOMENT AND THAT HAPPENS!?! Hehe sorry couldn't resist doing that.

So after everything that has happened the boys could have a little fun, but what is in their future?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!