Chapter 90, Almost up...

Warning, this chapter will have abuse in it. If you wish not to read it I will put stars at the part so you can skip the part.

*Yugi's POV*
"F-Father, what are you doing here? A-Are you alright?" I asked sliding out of my bed. I was scared. He had a empty glass bottle in his hand and was giving me daggers in his eyes.

"Move," he demanded and I left the comfort of my bed and and he flopped down. "Go get me another bottle."

I didn't question him and left the room, taking a breath that he didn't touch or hurt me. I walked to the kitchen, giving Valon a wave before returning to my room. I opened the door and my father was on my phone.

"You still with that thing?" he asked and pointed my home screen. "He has tried to kill himself because you went away. Why the hell are you with someone so weak?"

"Because we make each other stronger," I mumbled and placed the bottle down. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me down on the bed smiling his head off.

"Your pathetic, being with him only makes you weak. Like you weren't before. Why can't you be like Heba? I don't even know him and he is more successful than you," he growled and tightened his grip on my wrists. "Hm doesn't this hurt? Or did you move the blade elsewhere?"

I tried to fight him, but he worked out more than I did. All I could do was struggle against him.

*********
It was a flash of the eye as he grabbed the empty bottle beside him and brought it to my head, cutting the side of my face and above my eye.

"Your worthless!!!"

A punch to my side.

"You were a mistake!!"

A kick to my leg, then another.

"I wish this stupid shot would've killed you!!"

He then pressed his hand to my gun shot and I couldn't hold in a scream. I felt something wet drip slither down my chest, he had opened my wound.

*No one's POV*
Valon burst through Yugi's door and witnessed the scene before him. He ran up Yugi's father and tried to pull him off, but received a punch to his jaw and was sent flying.

"I'm doing him a favour and killing him!!" Yugi's father yelled and went back to Yugi, only wrapping his hands around Yugi's neck. Yugi was struggled to get air, thrashing around and attempting to pull the arms away from him.

Valon got up, and went again at his father. He managed to pull off one hand, but it was then used to punch his manhood. Valon buckled from the pain, but managed to click a secret button in his shirt. Seconds later the whole of his squad ran through Yugi's door.

Rafael charges at Yugi's father, slamming himself and his father against the wall. Since his hand were removed Yugi was allowed to breathe and crawl off his bed into the arms of Mai.

Yugi's father was now pinned to the wall by Rafael and Alister, Mai had moved Yugi away from him. "Why should he be alive!?!?! He is a mistake that I never wish was born!!!" Yugi's father yelled.

************

At this point Dartz had finally walked in on the scene, and his face was straight. "Oh my, this is a predicament. Care to say what is going on Rafael?" Dartz asked and Rafael looked at him as if he couldn't see what was going on. 

"Get this maniac out of here and this building before I rip out his throat," Rafael growled and tossed Yugi's father to Dartz. He didn't question it, but took him out of Yugi's room nonetheless while the others tended to Yugi.

A bottle to the head, punched and kicked. Almost strangled. An old wound reopened. Yugi was a shaking mess clinging to Mai. "Rafael, do me a favour and message a friend of mine," Mai said and took her phone from her pocket and gave it to him. "Look up my contact Joey Wheeler."

*Heba's POV*

We were all sitting in the living room, no words exchanged since that Valon guy showed up. Atem had not let me off his lap since he left and I was getting annoyed. The doorbell went and Kaiba went to answer it. We didn't get to see who it was before we heard a slap.

"How the hell could you have been going through this and not have told me anything!!!" We heard and saw Joey red eyed at the door, his checks stained with tears. "Why the hell does it take a friend of mine to tell me my best bud is with his father!!!!"

"Joey...listen to me..." Kaiba said and tried to hug him but Joey smacked him away. 

"No!! I don't want to talk to you! Where's Yami!?!" Joey yelled and marched in. He saw Yami sitting next to Marik and stormed over, Marik raised up and stood in front of him. "Get out of my way."

"Back the hell up now before I do something," Marik growled and Bakura stood up also. "You don't know the half of what has been going on. Are you and Kaiba even still dating? When is the last time you talked?" 

"When is our relationship any of your business? Beside we are not of importance right now. Right now I have just got a message from someone in that group saying that his dad just tried to kill him!!!!" Joey yelled and I flinched. This got Yami to get up. 

"We're going there tonight, he's coming home and I don't care what I have to do to get him back," Yami said and walked off to his room. Marik and Bakura went off to their room while Kaiba dragged Joey to his room.

"Come on Heba, we better get ready for this as well. I'll contact that Zane person and see if he can help us at all," Atem said and patted my side to get me up. I got off him and we walked off to our room, and I was pretty nervous for tonight. 

I'm sorry if this was a little too much for some of yous, if it was message me and I'll change it. 

This story may have maybe 3-4 chapters left on it, so the end is in sight. It's been awhile since I have updated and I do apologize. Hopefully I can get these last few chapters out soon for y'all.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!