Chapter 25, To fun...

*Yami's POV*
We arrived at the hotel and Yugi was sleeping soundly in my arms and snuggled against my chest. Honestly if someone walked in and saw us like this then I don't even care at this point, I'll say it to myself right now that with the time we've spent he's grown on me a lot. I'd do anything to keep him from the dangers of this cruel world.

"Hey Yami, try and wake him up and help us unpack!" Marik yelled from the other side of the door stirring Yugi a bit. He fully got up and rubbed his eyes while looking around. 

"Yugi, we've gotten to the hotel, wanna go splash some cold water on your face then come to help?" I asked and he nodded his head, stumbling off the bed and went to the toilet. I got myself off the bed and changed into a different top and made my way outside. "So which rooms is it we're staying in again?"

"Same ones as last time, the staff here said that they've just become free so we thought it'd be nice to have the same. But with Yugi here you'll need to share a double bed but I don't think that's a problem," Atem said and winked at me. Not much different from the buses, just a bit more leg room. "Ah yeah, I've got it so you can have today to yourselves but tomorrow we hammer with practice, rest for another day then it's the concert which you'll need the outfit scheme."

A day to ourselves huh, there's an amusement park nearby I remember we all went to ages ago so maybe Yugi would come with me to check it out. He came out of the bus and started to help us take our stuff into the main hall while Atem got us signed in. "Hey Bakura I think we should check out the arcade here and see if it's changed at all," Marik said and pulled out his phone going on google maps.

I grabbed my phone and checked if the park was still in the same spot and it was. "Yugi when's the last time you went an amusement park?" I asked and showed him some of the pictures. "We went years ago and it was great, so do you wanna go today while we can?"

"S-Sure, I haven't been since I was a kid. What about the others, wouldn't they like to co-" he was saying but I stopped him by covering his mouth. I'd rather them not coming with us, I think just a day with us two will be great especially with what he has been through. 

"I don't think they will, Marik and Bakura are going to the arcade and Seto will probably just go to sleep if not he'll keep practicing," I whispered and he nodded his head. FInally Atem came back and gave us our keys, the staff took our luggage so we all head up to our rooms. My and Yugi's was the closest to the elevator while Marik and Bakura was beside us. Seto next to them and Atem and the staff shared the other 2 rooms.

The bathroom and a door hanger was at the front next to the door and walking in a little the living room was in sight with the kitchen through the window. Down the hallway was our bedroom and another bathroom, I think they've even changed the wallpaper. "No way, Yami is this you guys?" I heard and turned to a picture of the wall. It was when we were here all those years ago and the staff wanted a picture. Why do we look like kids?

"Yep, the staff were really nice and we couldn't say no to a picture. Never knew they would put it up though," I said and threw a arm around his shoulders. "Go get changed and I'll let Atem know where we're going." He gave me a quick hug before he went off and I traveled the halls and knocked on Atem's door, he answered and already had his top off. "Me and Yugi are about to head out to the amusement park, just wanted to let you know."

"Thanks for telling me, remember to keep your identity hidden. Oh and make sure he has a fun time, he deserves it and watch out for him," he said and I saw one of the male staff members walking behind him with alcohol in his hands, their about to have a party and no doubt will end up drunk. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm and made me turn around. "Remember, text me if anything happens and I will be there in minutes."

"Are you my dad, because I'm pretty sure you're just my cousin," I laughed and patted his shoulder. "And don't worry, I will. When has anything ever happened to me while I've been out?" He just gave me the look of 'don't pull that' because he remembers me telling him what happened when we were doing the interviews with Yugi. "We'll be fine I promise."

He finally let me go with a bright smile but was then dragged into the room with the rest of the staff, music was now being heard from outside the door. I just shook my head at the door and went back to the room seeing Yugi on the couch and was looking down, I guess he was looking at his phone. "Ready to go Aibou?" I asked and didn't even think of what I just said.

"Sure, but what's with the name huh?" he asked and I just shrugged and laughed it off. We grabbed our phones and I had the key to the room. When we left and was in the elevator I saw Marik and Bakura come out of their room but Bakura's top looked messy and his face was red, is there something they're not telling us? I couldn't call out to them because the elevator door closed and all I could think about was the day I was about to have with Yugi.

What's this? An update? Feels like a while since I have written, but I've been away camping with a few others. So they've got to their hotel and have a day to chill. What will go down for the boys? Is Bakura and Marik hiding something? And what will Atem's state be when they return?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!