Chapter 4, Prep for the sign up...

-

*Yami's POV*

"Where are those two? We can't cover his whole town by ourselves," I said and put another poster up. Me and Seto have been at this for 40 minutes and Marik and Bakura disappeared somehow, now we need to suffer in this heat.

"We've been doing well so far, we only have a few more blocks so let's just get it done with so we can leave," Seto said and started to move up. I'm dying in this heat, I'd rather it with strong winds. But we kept going until the last poster was put up without any help from those two, I'll have their heads when they come back. 

We were walking until we found a shop and went in just for the air conditioner and saw them just chilling. "What the hell is up with you two!! Slack off again and I swear it won't go down well," I yelled and slapped Marik's back. Marik stumbled a little and Bakura hid behind him.

"Aw come on we weren't slacking off. We actually found someone that might be able to take the job and even have an upgrade," he said and had a drink of whatever he had in his hands. 

"What do you mean an upgrade? We just need someone to help us around, we don't need anything else but that. Now, where are the cold drinks?" Seto said and went looking for them. 

"Yami what I'm saying is that he could join the band. He's a singer and a dancer and for what we are doing right now we can use the extra dancer," Marik said and I  shook my head.  "Why not? Yeah we have just been us for a while but having someone new would be good."

"Look we don't know them, we don't know how far they are into it and there's no way that Seto will accept it. I'm sorry," I said and went with Seto to get a drink. He was looking at the bottles but I grabbed a can of some energy drink.

Since we were finished with what we needed I thought it would be nice for us to just go out and have a chill so we went walking around a big park with a pound. None of us have been to a park since we had that concert in Germany. We stopped at a bench while Marik went to climb a tree, Bakura running after him like a worried mother. I'm convinced those two fancy each other.

I closed my eyes feeling the breeze on me and opened my can having a drink, but started to think of that guy on t.v. "Yami you ever thought about falling for someone?" Seto asked and made me spit my drink out. "I mean ever since I met you, you haven't had a girlfriend. Unless your hiding something from me."

"Alright where in the world are you pulling this from!?! Also I don't have the time to date because whoever I chose will be left behind. I'm not doing that to anyone," I said and wiped the drink from my mouth. Seto just shrugged at me and chugged the rest of his drink. 

After a while we had to go back to our house and I switched the t.v on the news and once again it was that boy. "We're coming to you at Domino park where Yugi Muto and his friend Joey Wheeler has been challenged to a duel with Aster Phoenix and a boy called Jesse Anderson. We'll come up with more information when we can get close to the duel because as you can see there is quiet a crowd." The news reporter said and I was about to turn it off until Marik came through and saw what was on. 

"Woah woah woah stay there for a minute," he said and I put the remote down. A close up went on the boy called Yugi and once again I couldn't take my eyes off. "Yep that's him, we're only five minutes away. Bakura! We're going to go see him!!"

"Wait why are you doing that? You'll be swarmed with fans," I said and they were already at the door and looking if me and Seto would go with them. "Fine but if we get swarmed then I'm blaming you." We left the house with our sun glasses and went to the park and saw the massive crowd. Marik manged to get us to the front and when we did the filed blew up and was covered in dirt. Once it cleared I manged to see the Yugi guy on the ground on one knee while his friend was lying down.

"Yugi!!! Come on don't give up!!!" Marik yelled and I looked at him in confusion. Does he know him? How? A person pushed me and I fell a little, looking up and seeing Yugi looking this way. He tried to get up but looked like he was struggling. His friend which I guess to be Joey got up and helped Yugi to his feet but he seemed unstable. 

On the other side, the white haired guy called out an attack and by my eyes it looked like game over. "No! I activate my trap card Magic Cylinder and block the attack, sending it right back to you and ending this!!" Yugi yelled and the blast bounced back and hitting the other guys. Everyone cheered as Yugi feel into his friends arms while Marik and Bakura ran to them so me and Seto followed.

"Twice in one day ey? Nice to see you guys again," Joey said and looked at the now passed out  Yugi. Now that I'm looking at him in person and up front...I gotta admit. He looks kind of cute for a guy. "The sun got to him and he passed out, he keeps over working I'm surprised this hasn't happened already. After a bottle of water to his face he'll be fine. What brings you guys here, the whole band at that."

"We saw you on t.v and wanted to come see yous. Also it gets them two out the house," Marik said and pointed at me and Seto. Seto scoffed and started to head back to the house but I stayed with Marik and Bakura. "I thought you were going to his instructor." 

"Well we were until we got challenged. Seems like the guys are gone though. Hey mind helping me get him on my back?" Joey asked and Marik went to help but I stepped up instead. I held Yugi, seeing that he was really light  while Joey got a grip on him. "I'm gonna go now, I'm guessing we're gonna meet again?"

"Deffos. Take care of him," Marik said and Joey started to walk away. I looked at Yugi's face and felt my heart skip a beat. What's going on? 

So, Yami has seen him. Looks like he has taken a shine to him. Can Marik convince the band to let a new member in? Will Yugi and Joey met up with them again in the city. And can Bakura get any cuter? 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!