Chapter 76, Stumbling...

*Yugi's POV*

The next day I woke up on my own again to find that the others had already left. "Morning Yugi, here. Some coffee to jumpstart your day," Marik said and passed me a cup.

"Thanks, where are the others?" I asked and had a drink of my cup. 

"They all got called out earlier, along with Heba. Turns out they wanted to do a photo shoot with them. And since we have been a duo lately they're gonna call us up soon, then we'll all go," he said and I hummed getting my phone out. I sent my morning message to Yami even though he was busy and hoped he'd get back to me when he can.

It seems as though we were the only two in the house, Atem is normally up and in here well before any of us. "Hey Yugi do you wanna go out on a date today?"

"Ummmm what?" I asked and he laughed.

"Don't think anything of it, it's just a mate date. I think we deserve something fun and since the others are away it'll just be us two," he said and I agreed not seeing any harm. "We'll get changed and just wonder around until we find something to do."

After we finished our coffee we each went to get changed and met up back in the living room. Marik called us a car and he whispered something to him as the car started. "I hope this day goes alright, we need a break like a plant needs water," Marik said. He put his arm around my neck and pulled me to  him, my head resting on his shoulder. "Ahh I miss being with the others, even if they are a pain."

"Same, I even miss Kaiba's moods," I said and put my legs up on the seat but kept my shoes off the side. 

We just stayed hugging for the ride and appeared at a cinema, classic old movie date. Well mate date anyway. Marik tried paying for the both of us but I convinced him to let me pay for myself. He picked just a normal movie, one that just came out the other day. The room was pretty empty, so we took our seats up the back with some popcorn and drinks. We waited until it started to take off our shoes and placed our feet up in the empty seats in front and sat back.

*1 hour or so later, after the film*

"That's was really cheesy, but all in all pretty good. What do you think Yu?" he asked and I turned to confusion from the name. But smiled from a nickname.

"Pretty good. I think the actors did a great job, almost seemed not like acting and was like they were filming a real couple," I said and we skipped out putting our rubbish in the bin at the door. "So where now?"

"How about a quick nibble? I know a good cafe that sells the best hot dogs," he said and called our car once again. 5 minutes later and it came, Marik telling them where to go. "Just munching on popcorn ain't enough for me. Since I don't wanna eat too much though I'm only gonna have one."

It wasn't long until we got there and it seemed like Marik knew the waiter. The waiter had a slight taint colour to his cheeks as he walked away after taking our order. I nudged my head to him and Marik laughed. "Yeah I kind of know him. He used to be my boyfriend, before I met Bakura ," he said and looked to the guy. "Can talk to him normally now. Buuuut I'm sure he has a crush on me. I mean come on, it's me. Who wouldn't have a crush on me?"

I shook my head at him and the guy  had come over with our food and hurried off. Marik was looking out the window until he saw something outside and grabbed my hand. "This is to go, we need to get out there," he said and got his wallet out. I tried looking out but he grabbed my head and forced me to face forward. 

He paid and we both got up and left, but as soon as we left he made us turn a sharp corner and hid behind a sign. "Ok what the heck is going on?" I asked and he made me crouch while he was looking over. "Marik come on, speak to me."

"The others, they're over the road with some girl. She seems familiar though," he said and I felt my heart pull again. "They're walking away. How about we see what they are up to?" Marik waited for a minute until he got up and pulled me up as well breaking into a run. We kept going until we reached a pier, the others stopped at the end and we hid behind a shop.

What are they doing? They're supposed to be out doing some gig, not having a casual stroll. "OOOOh now I know how she is. Her name is Rose Field, she is a new star that is making a name for herself. What is she doing with them though?" he asked and it was the same question I have.

"Aren't they meant to be at a school performing?" I asked and Marik nodded. Something was off, I didn't want to think something was off but I can't help it. This Rose girl was sitting on the bench with Yami looking at him with the same look I have. It could just be her, there's no way he can. 

Bakura and Kaiba didn't seem to care about them, they were talking amongst themselves. "C-Come on Marik, it's not right for us to be spying on them..." I mumbled and tugged at his sleeve. But when I turned around my whole heart dropped.

She was kissing him...

Double upload on yer butts. I just made up Rose by the way, so yeah.

Yugi has had so much to deal with, and now Rose is into the picture. Will Yami tell Yugi about this? Or is this the pushing point for the boys?

Also I think, not definitely but this story may be close to an end. I have at least three ideas for what I want to happen.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!