Chapter 52, Going live part 2...

'Yugi and Yami seemed to instantly bond when they met, even after they broke away their bound was too strong to break. Is there something more going on? If so #MUSICSHIPPING IS SAILING!!'

For once the words were taken right out of me, I have no clue what to do. To lie and kept it on the low down, or be truthful to the fans.

And now....ON WITH THE CHAPTER!!

*Yami's POV*

Physical sweat was seen on me as I never spoke up. This is bad, I didn't think someone would ask this this soon. An arm was on my shoulder and looking up I saw it was Atem."Heya all you beautiful and handsome people! Seems like you have put our darling Yami into a break of panic. But I will say this, I don't think any of the members are in a relationship and I would know if they were. But there is something I will say..."he said and went closer to the camera. "He definitely isn't what you expected~"

"Ahh Atem why!!!" I yelled and smacked him, he laughed and went out of view from the camera. Everyone is gonna know what he means by that, but I guess it's the only way. The comments were flying in, more people had joined and they were all asking the same thing.

'Am I attracted to males?'

I took a deep breath, hoping this wouldn't end well and spoke up. "Not exactly, I dated a few women in the past but I also like some guys, I hope you guys can accept me," I said and bowed down not wanting to the see the  screen or the comments.

Yugi jabbed my side and made me look up, I saw the comments.

'It's ok Yami we still love you no matter what!!!'

'I feel happy that you trusted us enough Yami....thank you.'

'That was really brave, thanks Atem for being like a father to him.'

'You guys give me to the strength to come out myself, I'm gonna talk to my friends tomorrow!!'

I didn't see it but I was finally smiling, also with tears coming down. We may not be able to tell the public that we date, but I've never been so happy in my life. "Look what you guys have done! Our so called 'big strong leader' has turned into a blubbering mess!!" Marik yelled and slapped me. I tried to hide my face but the others grabbed the camera and kept it focused on my face.

I got up to clean my face and Atem followed me, presumably to talk to me. "I'm sorry Yami, for putting you in that spot but you know why I did that right?" he asked and I nodded to him. As bad as it seemed, coming out was a lot better then revealing our relationship. If it got out, then the amount of things people would say I don't want the others to suffer and read them.

"Yeah it's fine, I'd have to come out sooner or later so you did me the favour to avoid more trouble," I said and dried my face. He nodded his head and turned the rest as they were still in front of the camera. "Well one down, 4 more to go."

"What do you mean by that?" he asked and I laughed at his oblivious.

"4 more to come out and tell everyone," I said and winked. He just shook his head and we both made our way back, this time Atem stayed with us and talked to the fans. It felt like we were always together, and I loved it but someone was missing.

"Hey Aibou," I whispered and leaned down to his ear. "Are you gonna introduce your brother to this world? To our fans?"

"I-I wanna talk to him before I do, just in case he doesn't want to," he said and got his phone out to text his brother. I couldn't help but look at his screen, he had set him the nickname 'doppelganger' and as cheesy as it is they always put kisses at the end of their messages. Never thought that I would jealous of his brother. Yugi doesn't put kisses with me....

We kept the live going on all day, just so then we could spend a lot of time with the fans talking to them, trying to get and speak to everyone but with 2 thousand people watching it was difficult. we got to making dinner and Bakura and Marik decided to stay with us, so Yugi went to the kitchen to start. "So what is it going to be today?" I asked and watched as he put an apron on.

"How about curry? Simple to make and good for a large amount of people, unless we can think of something else. Bakura fancy giving me a hand?" Yugi said and Bakura nodded getting up and also grabbing an apron. Again we didn't feel like being murdered so we just watched them and pointed the camera at them from time to time, the comments saying they look like the perfect husbands. Also one saying they could win the new title of 'the fathers of the group' along with Atem.

A knock came to the door and I got up to answer it, Heba was the other side with a smile. "H-Hey Yami, could I join you guys for a while?" he asked and peaked in and spotted a certain someone, his smile got bigger. "I-I have some free time until-"

"And what if I said no?" I said and he looked up shocked. I didn't mean it, I was just joking but he took it so seriously. 

"Then I'd have to slap you, ah what the heck," I heard and turned to gain a slap on my head as Atem had come to my side and looked at the Muto twin. "Come right on in Heba, we're just making some dinner. Would you like to stay and have it with us?"

"W-W-Would that be alright?" he mumbled and looked to the others. They gave him a thumbs up and he nodded stepping in. "T-Thank you all."

Atem didn't waste time wrapping his arm around Heba while walking in, and it seems like we have three couples now. Heba was about to sit down on the couch until Yugi saw him and sprinted over grabbing his arm and dragging him over to me and I only now shut the door. "Heba would you be alright with going live?" he asked.

"Be more specific please?"

"We're live with our fans right now, I don't think we could hide you now as Atem's face seems to be beaming right now. I just-I haven't introduced you as my brother yet. No doubt you'll get a lot of attention from our fans. Will you be alright with that?" Yugi asked and looked down at his feat. Heba laughed and ruffled his big brothers hair.

"Yugi I already get noticed from my own career. So I don't mind it, come on. It's time The Draggys see the younger and more handsome one of the brothers," he said and walked off leaving Yugi's mouth dropped. 

"And that's our cue to go back, dinner is smelling great by the way," I said and kissed Yugi cheek. He didn't move though, he was still shocked from his brother. I'm loving having Heba around, he brings in a new flare to the group.

Half an hour later and dinner was done, we all sat in a comfortable silence while we ate. "Ahh my compliments to the chiefs!! Couldn't imagine anyone else keeping me alive with food!!" Maik yelled and placed his plate on the table, flopping his head onto Bakura's shoulder. 

An attempt was made to shake him off but to no avail and he gave up. A sudden text disrupted the silence as Heba looked at his phone and panic sunk in. "Oh Ra I'm late! Sorry guys but I need to go. Like REALLY go!" Heba yelled and got up running to the kitchen and cleaned his plate. "Food was amazing brother! Maybe next time I can cook for you!!"

"Wait could we see you again before we leave tomorrow?" Atem asked and Heba shook his head.

"No can do, I need to leave now and get on the road. The storm isn't as bad and my manager wants me to start my next job asap," Heba said and got to the door, and Atem right on his heels. Everyone else turned away while I kept my eyes on them, and I saw them kissing. 

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!! I love writing about them all but sadly Atem and Heba must separate, for now anyway. So soon the boys themselves will be back on the road, will things go smoothly for them this time? Can the next show go without trouble? Will Kaiba ever get himself someone?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!