Chapter 91, To saving him...

*Heba's POV*

After an hour of us all getting changed we met in the living room and waited for Yami and Atem to come out of a room. They had been talking for a while, Atem wanted to speak to him because he still wasn't sure on taking Yami with us.

They came out the room and Atem had a mark on his cheek. "Ok so we all are going, but I'm warning everyone now, if something looks off you don't stick around. If I get caught leave me but if one of yous get caught do everything to get them out," Atem said and fixed his jacket. Yami sat down in a huff and Kaiba called us a car.

I think he fixed everything with Joey because he was sitting on his lap.

"I don't see why I can't come as well, it would be better to have more manpower," Joey complained and Kaiba shook his head. He was reallllllyyy over protective of him and letting him come with us, I can't blame him because Atem was the same with me. But I was having none of it.

I heard a ping at looked at my phone. Yugi had messaged me. I called everyone around me and then opened the message.

Yugi- Heba, Yami. Everyone. I'm sorry, I couldn't keep my promise. I promised to fix all this but I haven't been able to. I thought the months I spent away would've made me stronger but I was wrong. I couldn't stand up to the demon of my past. I've thought long and hard on this, and my choice is selfish. But I need to ask you guys something.

Forget about me.

Tell Yami I love him and nothing ever changed my mind about him. I even wanted to get married to him, get us our own house and kid. I wanted so much, but my thoughts have won over me. So don't come here please, because you won't see me. I wanna thank Atem and all The Dragons for giving me a family. I wanna thank you for being a brother to me.

And Yami, thank you for showing me how to love. You gave me the strength to continue on, you were my strength. I know you are going through some hard times right now, but I have no doubt in my mind you will beat it. Your not like me, your strong. You bounce back from everything that get thrown at you.

I love you all, you all are my family.

"Y-Yugi...." I mumbled and felt myself starting to cry. He cant' be doing this....he can't.... "Atem we need to leave right now. We need to get there."

As if on point a honk came from outside and I ran out, Atem trying to grab my arm to comfort me. Yami joined me in jumping straight in while the others followed. Joey watched from our door with sad eyes.

The car took off and the driver knew how important this was to us, almost going over the speed limit. In no time at all we were in front of the building and Atem went to burst through the door but a guy was standing there. Then a police car with it's siren on brushed around the corner and two officers jumped out.

The guy let them in and we were left outside looking around for an chance to enter. Seconds later the police walked out, but with my stinking father in cuffs. "Your the other son right?" one of the police officers asked me. I nodded my head. "Your brother has just been attacked and almost murdered by this man, so he will be locked away with no chance of coming out. We have spoken to Mr Dartz who is now out but he said only you can enter."

How did Dartz know that we are out here? Well maybe he has cameras. I went to walk in but Atem grabbed my arm. "I'm sorry but I am not letting you go in there alone, yeah that thing is not in there but Dartz's guy are still in there and I'm not letting you go alone," he said and tighten his grip only slightly.

"I'm the only one they'll allow in right now, I need to get in there to help my brother before something happens," I said and placed a hand on his hand removing it. "I promise to b-"

"Just stop with the promises and get in there," Yami said and I nodded walking in. The door shut right behind me and I was greeted by Valon.

"Heba, I'm so sorry. We tried, we really did. I didn't know that he was lash out at him like that," Valon said and started to walk. I followed him closely and l looked around the place. "We had to have Mai sit with him, we're now unable to leave him on his own..."

My stomach was dropping with every step until Valon stopped in front of a room and I heard cries inside. Valon opened the door and I saw it was a complete mess, things were thrown all around the room and a table was upside down.

A women who I assumed was Mai was sitting on the bed with her back to me and I couldn't see my brother. I stepped in, feeling only cold hit me but with the hint of blood. Mai heard me and turned, she must of knew I was related to him because she moved and showed me him.

Make shift bandages around his wrists blood stained and a few plasters over his face. His cheeks stained with tears. "H-Heba? N-No you shouldn't be here," he cried and started to cry again.

I ran to him and brought him into a hug ignoring whatever he was saying against me. "Just shut up right now and let me hug you," I said and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked at Mai and Valon, then at the bags that had Yugis' stuff from when Valon came over. "You guys want out? Get your crap together because we are leaving right now."

Guess who is now miserable because they have been unsuccessful in getting into a course of college? This girl right here, and I have never felt so down. Writing was the only thing I have ever had confidence in, and this had just put me right down. I can't even focus on school work.

I know some people are able to get over things like this easy, but I'm a really emotional person so it has hit me hard. I have a few ideas of what to do, but for now I need to collect my thoughts.

Sorry for the ramble, but I hope y'all excited for the Muto brothers and Valon's crew to try and escape the clutches of Dartz. What will happen next?

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!