Chapter 40, To Hawaii...

*Yugi's POV*
I don't know what good I can do, going to Hawaii for some reason. Atem told me not to question it, he just sent me the details of the ticket and now I'm waiting for the plane. It's gonna be a long journey so I think I'll sleep for most of it.

"All passengers boarding the flight to Hawaii please make your way to gateway 3," the speaker called out. Grabbing my suitcase, I started to head to the gate and no one was waiting in line so it was a case of letting the ticket attendant see my ticket and get settled on the plane. Only staff members were on the plane at the moment, so I was able to get a window seat and put my case away  before anyone else.

More and more people piled in, but not as much as a plane should normally have. "U-Um excuse me. You're Yugi Muto, singer and King of games aren't you?" I heard and turned to see a little girl sitting with me. She has to maybe 5 or 6, her family all sat down so I guess they had the seats next to me.

I looked around and made sure no one else saw me or heard her, then looked back to her and nodded. "I knew it! I saw your necklace and a little of your hair. I love your single and I'm trying to get my mommy to get the album," she whispered and her cheeks were turning a rosy colour. "I'm sorry to ask...but may I get your autograph? I have a poster of you and your duel monsters."

"Haha sure, you got a pen on ya?" I asked and she rummaged through her bag, pulling out a roll of paper and a pen. "What's your name?"

"A-Alex! My name is Alex, thank you so much Yugi," she said and passed them over. Revealing the bottom of the poster, I remember this is from my championship match. Dueling seems like it was so far away, I haven't touched my deck in ages. Ever since I've took up music, it's just became an old thing. Once I finished writing I gave her the poster back and she hugged it tightly. "Thank you very much Yugi, m-may it be alright if I talk to you through this journey?"

"If you want to, then I will be a parrot for you," I said and she laughed throwing her hands up in the air. The plane was almost full, but the staff were getting seated ready for leaving the ground. Alex had started to bounce her legs up and down as if she was nervous. "You alright Alex?"

"She's never been flying before. So she's just a little nervous," her mother said and it was hitting me slightly. This little girl has both her mother and father sitting here loving her. Trying not to let it bother me, I did what my mother used to do to calm me down, I grabbed her hand and turned it so the palm was facing me. 

"Here, I'm gonna draw something," I said and made a F on her hand. "A f, for fear. Now I want you to eat it."

"Hehe but there's nothing there Yugi," she laughed and tried to fold her hand.

"No it'll ruin my charm! Just do it for me please?" I asked and she laughed again pretending to 'eat' the thing I made. "There, now you've swallowed fear. Now you'll be brave for this flight,."

"Thank you Yugi," she said and hugged me. The plane finally took off and apart from the few questions she kept asking she wasn't that bad. It was nice, when we were in the air she was talking on like nothing was holding her back. That is, until she passed out in her mother's arms an hour into the flight. 

I took the advantage of it and went to sleep myself, listening to an album from Yami and the others. 

*Some time passes, the flight now over...*

A shake was what woken me up, Alex was sitting up on her chair and smiling brightly at me but she had a hold of my hood. "We're here Yugi, your hood almost feel down on the landing but I held it up!" she yelled and seemed really proud of herself.

"Thank you Alex, maybe I'll see you at one of my concerts in the future?" I asked and she looked like she was thinking. 

"Join back with Yami and the others and you have a deal. Me, mommy and daddy will be in the front row and jumping to the music!" she yelled and held her hand out. I...was thinking of joining them again, but how could that happen? Oh yeah 'hey guys! Would it be alright if I joined back after this time although you've all gotten used to me not being here!?!'

"Yeah alright," I said and took her hand. I can't go back on this now, I have to re join them now. Alex's mother called her over and she jumped from her seat and ran off. It was nice having some company to talk to. I got my suitcase and got off, getting the text from Atem up that said were I was to meet him. The main lobby, under the billboard.

No one was there so I sat down and read the message over.

'Hey Yugi, we'll be there once you land. It'll be me and another person, don't worry about who it is. Seto was supposed to come but he was feeling a bit off so he stayed in bed. If we're not there when you land then wait a for bit, we might be running a little late.'

I just looked up, you could see through the roof the clear midnight sky and the moon along with the stars out. It was rather calming.

"Yugi..." I heard. Looking down, there was the one person I was least expecting to be here, because he was the one I was supposed to help. 

"Yami?"

He started to walk, no power walk to me making me rise from my seat. What's he gonna do? I didn't want to see so I closed my eyes but felt him wrap himself around me. I opened my eyes to see him hugging me.

"I've missed you."

AAAH THEY FINALLY SEE EACH OTHER!!! Don't know about you guys, but I'm pumped to write the guys all having fun together. And for two days too, what could happen in the space of two days? Since I'm writing...SO MANY THINGS COULD HAPPEN!!! ^u^

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!