Chapter 86, A friends help...

*Yugi's POV*
I have been searching all night and have got nothing. Everything on him is either not about what he does or dosen't even matter to him at all.

I saw the sun coming up as I stretched my body. I forgot what it was like to stay up all night but I didn't mind. But the night has been a waste as I haven't found anything. I wonder if he is up? Maybe I should call and ask for help.

I decided to call him while getting up and grabbed a blanket because it was getting cold. I pulled up his number and called it, it started to ring and I placed it on my shoulder as I snuggled into the blanket. "You are lucky I'm nice and have been awake all night. What's up little one?" his voice said and I was happy to hear from him again.

"I need some research done on someone with a lot of power. He is threating my band and hope is almost lost," I said and he hummed. I took a breath and looked at the picture that was on my laptop screen. "I need some information done on the guy called Dartz."

"....Yugi, I know all about him," he said and I tilted my head. "He is the guy who took down my group."

"WWWHHAT!?!" I yelled forgetting the time and that everyone else was still sleeping. "Zane, you need to tell everything you know about him."

"Yell at me again like that and you'll get nothing out of me," he growled and I laughed nervously. "He is a nasty guy, probably better then the FBI for what and how he gets information. For how he took down our band he figured out one of our members had been jailed and supposedly got arrested for burning down a school. No one could defend him, he doesn't have any family and we don't know anything of his past."

There has to be a way that Dartz is able to know all these things that are buried in the past. Probably gets it illegally. But that is awful, Zane's group has been up since they were all kids and for it to get taken down so easily is almost unbelievable.

"Why the sudden interest in this guy? Please don't tell me it's what I think it is," he said and I nodded my head.

"It's what you are thinking off. Some of my members did something in the past to help someone, but he is using it against them. I went away for a bit as you know but now I've come back everything is falling apart because of him," I said and closed the picture of Dartz down and looked at the picture that was sitting on my homescreen.

It's when I first joined, when everything was fine and nothing was against us. When Yami and I only started going out. When I told him of my father... "Please Zane, I need this. I'll do whatever I have to in order for you to help me."

"No need to beg, I'm gonna do it. My brother is alright with a computer and he knows a few people who can help. Give me the day and I'll see what I can dig up. Call back at 12 tonight," he said and I couldn't be more happy. After a quick thank you, he hung up the phone and I leaned back into the couch.

A door unlocked and I looked down the hall, Heba had crawled out of his room and looked a mess. "Morning little brother, sleep alright? Atem alright?" I asked and he didn't say anything, he just kept walking over to me.

He stopped in front of the couch and sat at my feet, until he crawled on top of me and nuzzled his head into my neck. "Yugi, don't do this to yourself, you're gonna make yourself worn out staying up all night," he mumbled and his breath tickled me a little. "Please sleep, or I'm not getting up."

"Heh I don't have a choice do I?" I asked and he shook his head. I gave up and made him sit up pulling my blanket from under him and let him back down, throwing the blanket over the both of us. I actually ended up falling asleep just cuddling him.

*A few hours later*

I got woken up by Heba who was shaking me and looking up. He let up and see over the couch, Marik and Bakura were staring at us from the front door. "Y-Yugi? Y-Your really back?" Marik mumbled and tried not to cry. Bakura was already bawling.

Getting up from the couch I walked over to him and grabbed his hand and placed it on my cheek. "I think if I wasn't real then you wouldn't be able to do this huh?" I asked and he was now gone, crying as he pulled me into a hug and wetting my shoulder. Bakura joined in and so did Heba, we all creating our own little circle.

"D-Don't get smart with me..." he mumbled and hit the back of my neck. We all burst into small giggles, not hearing the door down the hall open once again. Heba turned his head and gasped, seeing Atem stand there with his eyes open. And a unopened alcohol bottle. Marik also turned, his body slightly tensing. "Y-You went to drinking?"

"You left, everyone left. I felt like I lost my whole family, and Yami went into the hospital. I-I didn't know what to do..." he mumbled and Heba left us to his boyfriend. He cupped his cheeks then Atem burst into tears and hugged Heba. I smiled, we were almost all back together, we may be broken, but we can help put together back to a whole.

I don't care what I have to do, I'm gonna save everyone. Dartz will be brought down, and I hope to Ra Yami will forgive me.

Aha I now know how I am ending this, and I can't wait to write it. Also this story has been going on for a loooooooong time, my longest story yet. I'm just happy you guys enjoy them.

So yeah, I brought Zane from GX into this, just thought it would be fun and new. Most of the group is together, and all seems semi alright. But for I have planned, buckle your seatbelts. It's gonna be bumpy.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!