Chapter 31, He returns...

*Yami's POV*
"Everyone backstage now! That's an order!" Atem yelled through our earphones. Seto scooped Yugi in his arms and we had to take off, with the audience thrown into a state of panic as the guards tried to calm everything down.

It was so fast, he was just smiling and having fun 10 minutes ago!! Even with all we've done up till this point it hasn't been enough. I let this happen, I couldn't protect him.... As soon as we got back stage Yugi was ripped from Seto and a doctor looked at him as fast as he could. "He needs to get to the hospital soon other wise he will die! I can't do anything other then stopping  the bleeding a little!" he yelled and I could tell that he had a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

I couldn't do anything but just watch as he was gasping for air, the blood kept pouring out. "Yami, hey Yami!! If your not gonna help then move out of the way!!" Marik yelled and the sheeer anger in his vocie was enough to make me fall into a seat that was behind me.

I'm worried as well for the fans, they all are probably terrified but if Yugi doesn't make it out of this then....then. I don't know what I'll do. An ambulance came soon enough and Atem had a car, only one could go with Yugi. Is it right for me to go? In my state I'll just stand there like a deer caught in headlights. "Yami it may be best if you go with him," I heard and felt something grasp my shoulder. Atem was there and wrapped his arms around my waist. "You need to be there in case something happens to him. No matter what happens to him."

I just gave him a slight nod and jumped into the back of the ambulance as it started to move and I had to watch as the doctors rushed around trying to get all kinds of different things to which I'll never understand. The others kept messaging me, saying 'it's gonna be alright,' and 'he's a strong guy.'

It was only then when I realized I was crying, and crying hard. I can't lose him, not when I haven't even told him how I felt. I wanted to do it after this show, after the last song. Whoever did this, I swear on everything I will hunt them down, I don't care what happens to me afterwards.

When we got to the hospital they rushed him away and I was lead to a room that was a little away like a waiting room. The staff kept trying to offer me things, a cup of tea, if I would eat anything or if I wanted to change shirt because the shirt I had on still had some of Yugi's blood on it. The others arrived not too long after and they all gathered around me. "Yami...are you alright?" Bakura asked.

I didn't want go speak to anyone, I just wanted to see Yugi. I want to see his smile, I want to feel his hugs.

The others sat down with me, with Atem pacing back and fourth which didn't make anything easier. There was a commotion going on around the corner which made me look up and and the face I saw made me want to throw up. "Where is he? I heard what happened."

"Get lost," I said and returned my gaze to the ground. There's no way he can just care for him like that.

"Excuse me kid, but as his father I have more of a right to see him then you do. Your just someone who walked into his life, I've been there since the start," he said and moved closer to me with each word. I felt him over me so I looked up and he had a grin on him. "You can never be there for him. Your just a kid who is gonna be the cause of his death."

"You know what, I'm not standing by for this," Seto said and got up from his seat on the end and walked right up to Yugi's fathers face. "You know what you've done to Yugi? You've traumatized him. And who has been there for him when he's crying himself to sleep? Yami. And where have you been eh? Tell me that, and don't play innocent. We know what you did to him in the past. Leave right now or I will call the cops."

It was a stare down between them, neither of them refusing to let down. Until a few doctors noticed the tension and were watching us. The guy sighed and finally gave up, turning tail and walking away from us but with a final look, no a death glare at me and walked out. That's what I respect about Seto, even though he's quiet a lot when it comes down to something he gets really serious. "Thanks for that Seto. But how do you about.. him?" I asked.

"You think 1, I wouldn't look a bit about him and 2, I heard you guys on the bus and 3, you doubt my knowledge?" he said and I smiled a little. Guess that should of been obvious, he knows probably everything about anyone. I think that's everyone in the group knows about him, I don't know if that's good or bad.

We all just went silent, Atem finally sat down and the only sound was some doctors walking around and a few conversations from other people. Bakura had fell asleep on Mariks lap and Seto had started to doze on my shoulder, myself and Atem wide awake. Until I know the condition of Yugi, I'm not sleeping.

Ah man, when will this man leave the boys alone? Also what will happen to Yugi?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!