Chapter 93,.....

Just a little warning, have your tissues ready.

*No one's POV*
While the boys were watching down below, Heba was fighting for his life on the rooftop. The floor slippery from the constant rain and the only light was provided from the lighting.

Dartz had a grip of Heba's collar of his shirt, holding him over the edge. "Tell me where he is right now!!" Dartz yelled but Heba kept his mouth shut. He looked behind Dartz, excepting his older brother to still be hidden. But was met with horror when he saw him crawling behind them.

Heba chose not to say anything, only prepared to grab the edge. Yugi jumped on Dartz's back, biting his neck. Dartz screamed in agony, letting Heba go to tried and grab Yugi. Heba managed to grab the edge, but struggled to pull himself up.

Meanwhile, Yugi had a bear grip on the man, being thrashed around on his back. Eventually, Dartz grabbed his hair and back, pulling him off and slamming him on the ground.

"You little rat, how dare you even think you can touch me!! You even bit me!!" Dartz yelled and Yugi looked up trying to back up. Heba had finally pulled himself n the roof, able to take a breath, that is until he noticed the psychotic man walking towards his brother. Thinking fast he got to his feet and ran over, tackling Dartz to the ground.

He wanted to yell at Yugi to run but his brother climbed on top as well, and pulled back his fist. Once he brought it down, it met with Dartz's face and he repeated the process trying to get out some of the anger he had held up in him so long.

Heba got off, assuming his brother had a hold of the situation and looked over the edge, the others were no longer in sight and all that was left was the guards of the company lying on the ground. He hoped they didn't kill them. He turned back, seeing that Yugi had finally calmed down and was just holding Dartz's arms. "See if the others are coming up, I know they're not down there," Yugi said quietly, but loud enough for his brother to nod his head.

While Heba waited at the top of the stairs, Yugi was still sitting on top of Dartz holding him down. "I will spill everything they have done if I go to jail," Dartz warned which got Yugi's attention. "They will go to jail for the crime they committed years ago, they will be in ruins. Do you really want to be involved in that?"

Yugi stayed silent for a minute, thinking of how Dartz thought Yugi would leave them just because of them saving some girls and killing men that tried to hurt them and the girls.

"You don't know the full story so don't you try and badmouth them. You'll be the one going to jail and they will be fine," Yugi said, noting but confidence in his voice for once. He felt empowered, he had finally overtaken something that has been holding him down. He couldn't defeat the demon of his father, but in his eyes he had kept his promise.

He had kept Yami and the others safe. His mission was complete.

"You had so much potential," Dartz went on and Yugi rolled his eyes. "You dealt with a diet at a young age, your mother passing away, your father abusing you, depression and probably other stuff. Yet you bounced back every time and to me that shows how much will you have."

"If it wasn't for the people around me I would've given up ages ago and be dead right now," Yugi said thinking back to the time on tour. To when he got shot he was ready to give up, to when he heard the news of his mother. He was ready to leave the world behind and be with his mother again. But one person kept him going.

Yami Sennen.

The first person apart from his friends and family to stand up for him, to even show an interest in him. To love him. Yugi felt on the clouds around his new family, and that was his strength.

Heba came back into sight, saying the others were almost there and he was gong to meet them. Although he hesitated, Yugi let him go down and was left with Dartz on the roof. In a few minutes time the others burst through the door, Yami was leading and it was hard to tell if he was crying or if it was the rain on his cheeks.

Yugi finally smiled, a genuine smile that he hasn't done in a while for when he saw his boyfriend. "Yugi...," Yami whispered, almost a whimper. He started to walk to Yugi, wanted to hold him an take him away from the hellish world.

But Yugi did a stupid thing, he let go slightly of his grip on Dartz for the slightest second. Which was enough for the man to punch Yugi in his stomach and stand up holding Yugi by the throat. "Don't take another step or we'll both go over!!!" Dartz yelled and Yami froze in spot.

Atem growled at him and headed down the stairs, while the rest of the band were stuck at the door. "D-Dartz, listen to me. You can have me, but please don't hurt him," Yami begged taking a step back from the two.

"Pfft, you think I would want you over this little gem?" he asked and tightened his grip. Yugi had started to choke with the lack of air he had. "It's either I have him, or no one has him. He is too good for this world to have."

Yugi had a look back, they were two steps away from the edge. He sighed, and looked at his family. "Guys it's fine....just go," Yugi said and he was granted some air. Dartz had loosened his grip.  "I'll stay here, and you guys can go back to normal!"

"Yugi, that is stupid. You're coming home with us, were you belong," Marik said and Yugi shook his head. By now they could hear the sirens of the police at the bottom.

"Na it's not stupid. I'm choosing to stay here by my own free will, so it's fine!" Yugi said and smiled grabbing Dartz's hand. "Just do me a favour yeah? Always remember to take care of each other. Keep practicing for the next world tour. Oh and Yami."

Yami and Yugi looked at each other, and horror was seen in Yami's eyes. He knew what Yugi was about to do. "No, don't you dare do that. Get away from that idea right now," Yami said and stepped forward.

"I love you Yami Sennen, not matter what anyone may ever say," Yugi said and he himself had started to cry. He looked up at Dartz and smiled at him. "Ready to go?"

"Go? Where are we going?" Dartz asked.

Yugi smiled, and kicked his private parts. He let go of Yugi, and Yugi turned himself around. With a grip of his fists, he tackled the man in front of them. Yugi turned around and smiled at Yami one last time, seeing his lover reaching out his hand for him....

......I'm sorry?

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!