Chapter 62, Asking him why....

*Yugi's POV*
Have I really done something wrong? If I haven't then why is Yami ignoring me? He thinks I don't see him walking away every time I get near to him, every time I touch him he goes to flick my hand away. Even in our hotel room, he's always asleep before me and awake.

I'm getting worried, does he not like me anymore? I need answers, before I lose my mind with these questions.

We were doing practicing for the concert, I was finally able to dance after some time and it took my mind away slightly. I missed dancing so much, it fills me with energy and makes me feel alive.

We started early in the morning so we were allowed to go on break and I could use this to my advantage. The others are here so he'll obviously not want to make a scene so he will have to answer whatever I ask. "You're dancing has really improved Yami! Almost as good as me," I laughed next to him but he turned his gaze and went to walk away again. "Yami wait...please talk to me..."

It came out as more as a mumbled but was enough for him to turn around and face me. He looks like he hasn't slept in days, even though I have seen him sleep. "Sorry Yugi but I'm tired to talk, maybe after we're done with practice?" he asked and started to walk off again. My heart was shattering with each step he took from and I ended up lunging at his arm and grabbing it. "Y-Yugi what's wrong?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what ever I have done but please don't ignore me, you're the one person I can't take it off of," I said and felt myself starting to tear up. I've been doing well with not crying, but if he walks I can't hold back. "Just please I can't wait until later I need to talk now, Yami please."

"What's the harm in talking to him now? Just do it and stop being awkward," Marik said and I was so happy for him to step in. He smiled at me but never even glanced at Yami, he has been like this for quite some time. Yami sighed and took my hand taking us out of the training room and into the lounge area. He had a scowl on him.

I couldn't speak at first, I had the confidence at first but now it's just us two I can't find my words. "Yugi if you're not gonna speak we need to go back, they might start without us," Yami said and the friendliness in his voice was no longer there. He turned his back and I couldn't take it anymore.

I grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face me, and when he did I slammed my lips against his making him stumble. We fell into one of the beanbags but I never got off of him, because I feel like if I get off him now. I've lost him forever.

He never reacted at first, but eventually he put his hands on my waist and brought me closer and he tilted his head. My hands rested on his solid chest, and I ended up starting to cry. I've missed his touch so much, just being this close to him melts my heart and I actually started to believe everything was alright.

Until I opened my eyes and saw he was staring right back at me, crying his own eyes out. Words were not needed as we just reconnected into our kiss.

*Not really smut but steamy here*

Hands intertwined and we were just sitting there, kissing and not caring that the others were still in the other room and could walk in on us. I felt him trying to go further, he wanted to slip his tongue in and I just let him.

The new sensation made me jolt from him, but he grabbed my hair and refused to let me move back. A moan escaped from him, and I smiled into him as he explored the inside of my mouth. It felt so odd to be this intimate with him, but the separation he was putting between us was too much.

A warm touch was now on my stomach as his hand had started to wonder up my shirt, I grabbed his hand and saw my already exposed body. "Yugi, you're killing me right now," he said and kissed me again. His hand dragged my top up more exposing my body fully to him.

He got up and made me lay on the bag while he kneeled over me. "I-I'm sorry," he mumbled and went to my neck. Knowing what he was about to, I moved my head giving him full access to it and he started to kiss softly.

Then came the harsh bite from him which made a gasp escape me and left me grabbing his hair. The harshness changed to a gentle thing as he started to slightly suck, a jolt went down my spine. He stopped after a while and brought his face back and he just flopped on me and the bag.

"A-Are you gonna talk to me to me now?" I asked and stroked his hair. He shook his head on my chest and I let a little sigh out. "Fine, when?"

"After the concert in a weeks time. Please you need to trust me on this," he said and how could I not trust him? He must have a reason for not telling so for now I won't push for the answer.

"Alright I'll wait, but I'm asking you not to ignore me," I pleaded and he stood up. Sadness overtook his face, my heart hurt again.

"Yugi trust me in this as it's for the best, really believe in me," he said and walked back into the training room. I feel that something is really wrong, I wanna trust him so bad but there's a voice in the back of my head telling me no.

I was about to leave and join the others but the door opened again and was quickly shut. Marik had walked in and looked angered. "We need to talk."

Three days in a row, I'm not letting up.

Marik has stepped up, but what is he gonna say? Will he warn Yugi of Yami's plan?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!