Chapter 64, I'm fine....

*Yugi's POV*

"Alright 5 minutes boys, group huddle now," Atem called out and we all got in a circle. "Now I may sound like a broken record but remember to take care of each other out there. Yugi I swear if I see you're pushing yourself I will storm out there and drag you out by your ear."

I had this a lot, everyone is worried about me thinking that I'll do something dumb or my wound would open again. But I know I'll be just peachy, Marik promised to watch my back. I took a glance at Yami and he was physically sweating, nothing but panic was running over his face. I wanted to speak to him, say everything was going to be alright but Marik shook his head knowing my mind. This sucks.

*Yami's POV*

No, everything will not be alright, I have been dreading this for so long and now it's here I feel sick. It is far, far, far too late to chase him off. And it's too late to tie him up and throw him into a room until it's all over. It's literally 3 minutes away and we're under the stage ready to emerge to our fans.

We were all on our panels waiting for them to start moving and I tried to calm myself down. "Yami, calm down or you'll make yourself collapse," I heard Marik say and turned. He wasn't looking at me but he knew the state I was in. How could he not? Besides Atem I've known Marik for most of my life, so he knows my feelings inside and out.

Even though he wasn't looking at me I nodded my head and felt the panel under me start to move. We were getting lifted up and then blinded by the lights shinning on us as the stadium was revealed with al the fans phone lights, our special balloons that the fans bought and their screams.

*No one's POV*

The first song started of the night, and The Dragons never felt more alive as their bodies moved to the rhyme. But all against Yami, their first song of the night involved a partner and a lot of contact between the two. His partner was Yugi.

So when he spun round to Yugi and had to wrap his arms on him, he felt sparks go up and down him from his precious Aibou. It was only quick but he saw the hicky he made on him a week ago still slightly there and prayed that the fans wouldn't notice. But they were better then Sherlock Holmes so of course this will be blasted on their Twitter page after the show.

Yami had to spin Yugi away from him to partner up with Kaiba, but Yugi decided to go off track and grabbed Yami's wrist. Before he got handed off, he planted a kiss on Yami's cheek and the hall erupted. Yami was frozen as he watched his partner getting taken away by Marik who was trying not to lose himself in laughter.

"Oi focus," he next partner moaned and Yami rolled his eyes at the tall male. Kaiba hadn't been told of anything that was going on but he had his sources and knew the whole plan and chose to sit in the backseat and watch. Yami ended up forgetting to sing one of his lines in the first song as Yugi once again distracted him by jumping on Marik's back.

It ended before Yami could embarrass himself anymore then he had already and they all turned to their beloved fans and started to speak. Well, more like yell at them from the energy they had from the song. "How are you all doing tonight!!!" Kaiba yelled and the crowd went wild, the lights from their phones and balloons being shaken around to hopefully be noticed. "Can you all see us in the back!?!"

Mixed answers were yelled, some not even relevant to the question being asked. "Aw we want to see all your beautiful and handsome faces!!" Bakura yelled and the crowd laughed. After a few more minutes of just random talk they slipped into their next song. Which was the most least innocent song of their album.

They had a rule in making a album. A song which would target the problems facing the world, another would be personal and another would....well let's just say a lot of the fans felt attacked.