Chapter 51, Special chapter 2...

Aha here we go as I said!! With a new special one for ya, and the main focus of this chapter is...

HEBA AND ATEM!! This will be the day that Yugi and Yami went to the falls!

*Atem's POV*

It's nice seeing Yami treating Yugi, he needs the day out after his pathetic father showed up. My phone buzzed and I saw who it was, Heba. 

'I'll wait for you and the others all downstairs, see you then >^u^<,' his little emojis are too cute. I wonder though, what would Yugi do if I admitted my liking to his brother. I'll just leave it and see what the others see, see if they are smart enough to figure it out. I went to Marik and Bakura's room and banged the hell out their door. No answer so I used my spare key and walked in to see them cuddled up to each other, both snoring away.

We have this rule, if you aren't up on time then...you get ice cubes on you! Pretty mean but it's the price to pay when people sleep in. I went to the freezer and grabbed one, although it was cold I bared with it and went to their room. Let's see, Bakura is more funny when he is just suddenly awoken so I chose him as my target and dropped it down his back.

Anyone walking past would think a girl was in here for how high pitched he screamed and jumped out dancing around to shake the frozen water from his back. "AAAHHH Atem why!?!?" he yelled as the cube finally hit the ground, a sigh came from Bakura. "I though we lifted that rule?"

"Nope, come on get him up and get changed. Meet at the front doors in half an hour?" I said and left the room, Marik was slowly getting out of bed by rolling off the side of the bed. It's kind of lonely waiting for them all to change, I know Seto was going to take forever to change and they still needed to wake up. There is.....someone who is all set to go. And he's also waiting at the door already.

Making up my mind, I went down to the bottom floor and saw him sitting at the front his attention glued to his phone. Although he's Yugi's twin, he looks much more handsome than Yugi. I walked around the back of him and he was swiping through our Twitter page, stopping on a picture of me and Yugi. That was the day Yugi went on his first tour with us.

"What you doing there Sugar?"I asked and hugged him from behind blowing on his ear. He freaked out at first but when he saw it was he calmed down.

"Do you have a habit of creeping up behind people? See if I didn't see you, I would of punched you," he said and leaned into my chest. He likes hugs. "Also Sugar? Where have you pulled that from?"

"Because I like sugar in my tea and I can't spell sugar without you," I said and winked at him through the screen. He was completely oblivious to me flirting to him as he kept going through our page. "Hey....could I talk to you about the other night?"

He seemed to pay attention now as his face started to flash red and his finger stopped swiping. "W-W-What is there to talk about?" he asked and looked away. Is he really playing this game with me? Right now?

"Well I wanna say that how it moved, because you know we went all the way," I said, his face colour deepened. "And you never let me ask, how you felt about it all. About me?"

"Isn't what came out my mouth that night a good enough answer to your question?" he asked and turned to grin at me. Where's the shy boy from a few seconds ago!?! "Anyway could we not tell the others about this? Especially Yugi, he is too innocent to hear this."

"Whatever you want Sugar," I said and kissed his ear. He tried to smack me away but I only moved when I finally heard Marik and the others joining us in shorts and sleeveless shirts, but had hats and sunglasses to try and avoid public."Everyone ready to leave?"