Chapter 63, Friends...

*1 week passed, the next concert*

*Yami's POV*

This is making me more nervous then when I actually asked him out, and now I could be snipping the wire that is holding us together. I really would like to stay with him, but he could do better then me, he could find a stronger man that can protect him from any dangers. Tonight we have tripled the security and got everywhere surrounded so there is no possible way anything could happen tonight.

"Alright that's a wrap on practicing boys!" Atem yelled and we got off the stage we had readied. We now had a three hour break before the concert would begin and could do whatever we wanted before it began. Seto chose to sleep, Bakura dragged Marik and Yugi out to go take a peak at the fans so I was left to socialise with Atem. "Is this really a good idea? You'll end up hurting him more in his heart."

"Yes his heart, at least he'll be safe away from me. All we've done is attract unwanted attention to him, this is the only way," I said and he just sighed. If I could trust myself to keep him safe then I'd have no problem on letting him stay, but with last time incident he was right me and I couldn't even keep him safe then? How can I keep him safe any other time?

"You know we could just get a body guard to stay with the two of you, that way you'd never have to worry," he said and didn't get it.

"If it was Heba would you want some other man taking care of him? Wouldn't you want to be the one who he could look up to and know his life is protected?" I asked and he snapped around to me. Bringing up Heba may not have been the smartest idea but it's the best way I can compare this. "Plus another man following him around? Yeah my heart would want to explode."

I know this is wrong, it's so wrong but what choice do I have? I'm not strong enough to protect him and having someone else following him around would just be torture for me. Atem just shook his head at me and walked away, obviously done with me and went to find something else to do. I was left in the longue room we had and looked out the window, trying my best to think of something else.

But only one person was occupying my mind. My little Yugi...

*Marik's POV*

"Are you still not speaking to him?" Bakura whispered and I nodded. I was not gonna speak to Yami until he changed his mind about this. But he now has no surprise to tell, because I've already warned Yugi about this. A week ago, when I clogged him after he spoke to Yami I told him everything.

Needless to say, he was hurt. He was hurt that Yami was thinking that way about himself. He was crying, so hard that the others came through to find out what was wrong. Yami tried to comfort him but Yugi clinged to me. Atem understood and shoved everyone out, while I had the perfect plan in my head.

"Yugi, I'll change the song line up. It won't be me and Kaiba doing the solo's, you'll join me in a duo. We'll make a song together that will touch him so much he will never think like this again," I told him and ever since then we have been none stop working on a song. We've had a few sleepless nights because we have been on such a role but we got it done.

No one knows about this, well expected Atem because we had to spend half a day conniving him to let this happen. He was a pain at first, but since he understands everything and how Yugi and Yami feel he finally gave in and let us do it.

Also Bakura was a little jealous, complaining because he wanted to be the first singer with me but he learned of Yami's plan and was in on it. Kaiba is just completely unaware of this since drama isn't really his thing.

He also has been glued to his phone for quiet some time. It started when he went on a fans website and he is always talking to someone. We all have wanted to know who it was but we like life so we haven't bothered.

I looked down at Yugi who was looking out at the massive line of fans who already arrived early. And he was terrified. "Guys...what am I gonna do if he doesn't listen to me?" he asked and Bakrua closed the blinds. "I already went away once. If I go again...I might not ever come back."

"We'll get through his thick skull. Don't worry," Bakura said and brought Yugi into a hug. I joined and we all ended up putting our foreheads together. "Even if you did leave, there will always be a spot on the band for you. No one can ever replace you."

Bakura was now the one crying and Yugi laughed at him wiping the tears away. I had to pull Yugi away so we could practice our song, so Bakura said he would go and find something to do. We were walking through the halls and you could see he was putting on a strong show, he wants this so bad.

Unexpectedly the door next to us opened and Yami walked out, right into Yugi and they both froze. "Y-You guys doing much?" he asked and looked at me. I didn't acknowledge him and threw an arm over Yugi's shoulder and dragged him away. I know he wants to talk but right now isn' the best time.

But in this song he will get his feelings across. I have confidence that we will succeed in this. "Um Marik, can I ask something?" Yugi spoke up and I hummed. "D-Do you have any younger siblings?"

"Well I have a cousin who is younger then me but not really. Why you asking?" I asked and he just laughed.

"You have this brother vibe on you, like a good older brother," he said and I burst out laughing. He looked confused, but ended up joining in the laughing. This is a battle I refuse to lose with him, we will win.

Do you guys enjoy the updates? 4 days and I have done one for each day. The ideas just want stop!!

Hmm last time there was a concert and they all were together something bad happened, Yugi got shot didn't he? But now the boys have a mission to do now. With the trio of Marik, Bakura and Yugi can they all change Yami's mind? Or is set and Yugi will have to leave?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!