Chapter 12, The plan for the world...

*Yami's POV*

I still can't get over what happened last night, with what I read about Yugi and his family. I want to know if I got closer to him would he had told me? He doesn't seem to show anything but happy, why didn't I think something was wrong? "Hey Yami, what's got you deep in thought?" Bakura asked as he put down our breakfast of pancakes. 

I looked up for the first time and saw everyone was staring at me and when I clogged eyes with Yugi he went back to eating. "Sorry I've just had something on my mind as all," I said and thanked him for the food. Seto was the quietest as he was reading the news paper, I wonder since he reads the news if he knew about Yugi. Is there anything I can do to help him or his family. Is touring really a good idea for him?

"Alright, I think we need to release today where we are going to be going so it gives the fans time to get tickets," Marik said and pulled up his phone to our website. "I'd say this time we go to Russia, Australia, the UK, Canada and maybe Germany again? Germany worked well for us last time."

"Remember that we're starting here, I think we should go to Tokyo, we haven't been there for a few years," Bakura said and Seto agreed behind his paper. "But I think we should ONLY go to Tokyo because we went all over Japan last time."

"Alright so on with the others then..." I said and we began to make plans. We made it to where we would go to three different places with the countries and we would only do 5 countries plus Tokyo since it's Yugi's first time. And I manged to convince them to do this also for the benefit of Yugi's health.

It took almost the half of the day before we got things sorted. We all leaned back on our chairs and let out a sigh of relief that everything was sorted, now it was just a push of the button then we only had a month and a half to get into shape. "Everyone ready to make this official? I've already tweeted to everyone saying that tickets are going on sale now," Marik said and everyone nodded.

We always have this thing, were we are about to make a final choice we would all press the button. Seto was the first to hover his hand over followed by Bakura, Marik, Yugi then me. With a final look we all went down and it was official, the tickets were on sale. "I say we get something to eat now and then start to practice!!" Marik yelled and was on his way for his jacket. 

We have it as on one day of the week, we give Bakura a break and go out to eat. We all grabbed something and headed out, this time it was Seto's choice in the place we eat so he took us to a world buffet he likes. We got a table of 5, Seto sitting at the top while Marik and Bakura on one side and me and Yugi on the other. 

"You ever been here Yugi?" I asked and he shook his head. We've been here so often we know all the staff, and they treat us like normal. I've also noticed one of the women staff seem to be staring at me a lot, only one thing it could be. 

Marik and Bakura had fun stuffing their faces while Seto ate only what he needed, he didn't even have that much. Since I'm trying to lose weight I didn't really want to over do myself, so when it came to desert I just had some ice cream with fruit. "Dude come on your not doing this again." Marik said and grabbed my bowl and stood up. "Last time you tried this you kept fainting and ended up in the hospital. Get. A. Cake."

"Fine fine, but next time I'm not eating like this," I said and got a slice of cake but still had the fruit. Once we finished and payed we started to head back but Yugi grabbed my arm and held me back from the others. "What's up? Something wrong?"

"Here, I had this with me from this morning," he said and gave me a chocolate bar. "I got up early and went out for a morning jog and bought two of these, I already had mine."

"Wait how early? We only got back to the house really late?" I asked and he got his phone out and showed me his alarms. He has one set for 5 am and then 6!! How did I not hear this!?! "Yugi please don't tell me you go out every morning at that time."

"Yep, I've been in this habit because my father..." he said and stopped. Why would he be talking about that mistake of a human. "My father wanted me to be strong and was convinced if I got up everyday early and worked out I'd get there. It's just stuck with me.

I want to tell him that I know, I want to tell him that I want to help but what would his reaction be? "A-Ah right, well you better take care of yourself then. Can't have you fainting am I right?" I said and patted his shoulder while taking the bar. He just let out a nervous laugh and when we got back we all just went to our rooms and settled down.

Yugi was working on his laptop and played something which I guess was by accident and it was the song he was dancing to last night. "Hey what's that you working on?" I asked and moved from my bed and sat with him on his. He was editing the video but it looked like he made it into a music video.

"I'm just trying to make this perfect. I wanna release my first single before we all go out on tour," he said and continued his work. "I wanna be the one who leaves hidden messages in the video so I can read what people think it is." I watched the part he was editing and it was him in a lonely room, looking out the window but it cut to him approaching a group of guys with something in his hands but the camera didn't pan all the way down.

He cut his laptop off after that and then stretched out. "I'll do some more of it tomorrow, I'm going to try to sleep now," he said and I nodded getting off his bed and onto my own. I switched off my lamp and watched him as he took off his necklace and turned his own lamp off. 

Seems like sleeping isn't my thing and I'm posting this at 3:52 am my time.  I'm trying to get them back into my normal habits but I'm getting no where so I do chapters from this. 

So we saw the boys go out for a normal meal and learned a little about Yami. What will happen next? And what was in Yugi's MV? 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!