Chapter 61, Talk Show....

*Yami's POV*
"We'd like to say a massive welcome to The Dragons!!" the presenter called out and we all waved. I was so against this, every part of my body is yelling at me to try and stop this. But no, here we all are. Yugi right next to me and Marik smiling at the audience. "We're so happy to have you all here, also it's splendid to see Yugi here and well!!"

"T-Thank you very sir," Yugi mumbled and everyone 'awed' and clapped.

"No need to be shy here! We're all open here so just let everything out!" the guy yelled and Yugi chuckled.

Our talk last night, I still feel a lump in the back of my throat.

*Last nights talk*

"Yami are you even hearing yourself right now? Kick Yugi? We can't, and I know your heart won't take that, his heart won't either," Atem said and I shook my tears away.

"It'll hurt us even more if he is with us. All this is my fault, I'm the reason he is suffering and if he is away from me he'll be a lot better," I said and my heart hurt with every word. "If he never met me everything could of been avoided."

"And you two would be depressed, face it ever since you got together you have both changed for the better," he said and I couldn't agree more. Yeah I know I had my band around me, they were and are my family but I couldn't help feel alone. Yugi filled that hole in my chest. "He is going through a ruff spot right now, do you really think him leaving will help? Have you thought on how this will damage him?"

*Now back to the talkshow*

"It's fantastic to have The Dragons back here once again, now we have a few questions from ourselves and the fans. Would you be able to answer them?" the presenter asked and we all nodded. Of course there will be some we will not answer truthfully.

"First one is from us, how is the tour treating you all. Ecpically Yugi, as this is your first major tour?" he asked and I think I flinched.

"It's been an experience, I've learned so much from them and have just been so happy to get to know them," he said and everyone turned to him. "I would never trade this for anything in the world. I'm so happy I got chosen that day to join them."

The audience and us clapped for him and I made sure I was the last clap. The next questions were just the usual we get when we are on a talk show. How is the album? What do we plan on doing when we stop touring? Also the classic do any of us have girlfriends, well expect me as I came out gay to the whole world. Then came the dreaded question, the one I actually thought they wouldn't asked. "Now we've noticed something on Yugi and Bakura, purple marks on their necks and you all admitted to not having girlfriends. So what's that about?" he asked and I was now a ball of sweat. Bakura never answered and Yugi looked like he about to answer but I stopped him.

"These two are the main cookers in our house hold, and with that they have a lot of arguments. Thus leading to things being thrown around the kitchen and them hurting each other. Don't worry they have been checked and it's fine, just taking awhile to heal," I said and the presenter nodded his head. I thought of that plan last night, just in case that question was asked.

It ended faster then I thought and nothing went wrong. We got off set and I had it in my head to try and distance myself from Yugi, so when he goes it won't be that hard on him. As I thought, he tried to walk with me but I walked ahead joining Seto and Atem. This is killing us both, I know it.

*Marik's POV*

Alright something is going on between the love birds, Yami is ignoring Yugi. The other day they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Now Yami is acting like him and Yugi never were a thing. I need to get to the bottom of this. "Bakura up for another spy mission?" I asked and he nodded eagerly. My plan was simple, he was to get whatever info he could off of Atem and I was to work on Yami.

Of course we waited until we got back into the hotel to talk to them, I had to drag Yami out his room and Bakura disappeared into Atem's room. "Alrighty you gonna talk about what has been going on or do I have to wrestle it out of you?" I asked getting to the punch. He was shocked but never spoke a word, he ignored me and went to our couch flopping down on it. "Um hello? Earth to the leader?"

"Nothing is going on. Now shut it and drop this topic," he moaned and turned into the couch. Something is defiantly wrong, he is acting the way he used to before he met....

"It has to do with Yugi doesn't it?" I asked and he flipped up. He looked ready for a fight. "Look we just want to help, whatever the problem is just tell me and I'll-"

"Shut the hell up!!" he yelled and jumped at me pinning me to the ground. I waited for him to punch me but it never came, he just sat there staring at me. Until the water works started. "H-He'll die with me. I'm cursed. If he didn't meet me he would be a happy young adult right now. Not suffering from the trauma of his life....not living in the fear of being attacked....

"Did he get attacked last night?" I asked knowing fine well of the answer but wanted to hear it from him. And I got it when he nodded his head and lowered it on my shoulder. "Why are you ignoring him? The last thing he needs is to be ignored by you."

"Because he won't be here after this next concert," he mumbled and I pulled him to face me, a stream of tears coming down his face. "I-I'm kicking him out."

He-He can't just do that, just kick him out of the band!! We need him, and no matter what his reason is for this Yami needs him as well. "Give me one reason, "I mumbled and moved from him winding my hand back. "Give me one damned reason as to why you're forcing him to leave!!!"

I punched him. For the first time in years I landed a punch on him and made him fall back holding his cheek. I was angry at him, furious that he would even think that after what has happened to him. "Have you even once thought about his feelings!?!"

"I am thinking about him!!"he yelled and got up.  The tears never stopped, this really hurt him. I've never seen him cry so much in his life. "If he is by my side then he will just keep getting hurt! If I have the power to stop that I will and I do!! This is the only way!!" he yelled. He ended up running out the room and I didn't bother to stop him, I was busy trying to figure him out and how he thinks this is better for them.

Back to back chapters, couldn't help myself. Please don't murder me 😂

This choice Yami is making is destroying him, but what is going to happen when Yugi finds out? Can Marik and Bakura do anything to stop this?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!