Chapter 28, A plan for the boys...

*Yami's POV*
I've had a headache in the past... but nothing compares to this now. Yugi was already out of bed and I could hear him in the shower so I just put on our coffee machine and got a few pills taking them straight away. Yugi came out of the shower and when we caught eyes he more or less bolted from me.

Oh for the love of Ra please don't tell me I did something stupid last night when I was drinking!! I can't even ask anyone for answers... ugh what am I supposed to do. A knock came to the door and when I opened Marik just collapsed into my arms. "Paracetamol. I need some man," he said and I just laughed dragging him to the kitchen and giving him some. "How do you look better then me? You were drinking too but I'm a complete mess."

"Because I look naturally better then you that's why," I said and he tried to punch me but his arm just flopped back down. "It's cause I wasn't as drunk as you. Also Yugi managed to get me back. I would love to ask you something though. You and Bakura."

"Ah I was wondering when this question would come up," he said and looked at me with a smirk. "Fine a question for a question. You go first."

"O....k? But there's nothing to ask me? Anyway are you and Bakura a thing? It's no problem if you are," I asked and he gave a thumbs up. "Wait you are? Wow didn't expect you to admit it straight away. So how long?"

"2 months already. I'm surprised you didn't see it before, are you really that dense?" he asked and I was tempted to punch him. "So the ball is in my court. My question is, you and Yugi?"

Oh. I should of expected this, I should of known! "T-There's nothing going on. Why would there?" I asked and looked down the hall to the room but the door just clicked shut. Was Yugi there?

*Yugi's POV*
Why would there? I dunno, maybe because I've fallen for you? I need to talk to someone, and Joey isn't online. But Bakura is.

YM- Hey Bakura could you come to my room quick? I wanna talk.

B- sure everything alright? Is Marik there as well because he left not too long ago.

YM- yeah he's here and don't worry everything is fine.

I didn't get anything after so I guessed he was on his way and I was right when 10 minutes later he came into the room with a oversized hoodie and a pair of baggy pants with no shoes on. "What's up? Something happen last night?" he asked and sat at the end of the bed.

I took a deep breath and thought of the words in my head. "I need your help. I-I like Yami but don't know how to approach him. Can you help me?" I asked and kept my eyes on the covers of my bed. If I remember right, him and Marik were kissing last night so I'm guessing they go out. So I thought he may be able to help me ask Yami out.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to ask one of us," he said and lifted my head up so I was facing him. "Yeah I'll help and I have a plan but it involes doing it in front of the fans. If it's alright I'll talk to Marik about this and he'll give us a hand. The first plan was though that he was going to pretend to kiss you behind a hat."

"Wow really? That was the plan?" I asked and couldn't help but laugh.

"Yeah, but instead of stopping half way you can go all the way if you feel brave, then ask him out there. Just make sure the mic is turned off," he said and winked. Bakura's phone buzzed off and Atem had messaged him. "He wants us down the stairs to the pratcie room. I'll leave ya to change and see you down there." He got up from the bed and went out, I ran to my drawers and picked out the best clothes I could that are good for dancing. When I was gonna start getting changed, the door opened and Yami walked in.

"Hey Bakura just told me we're needed downstairs. Come get me when you're ready so I can change," he said and left as fast as he came in. Would this plan really work? Or will he just push me away? I don't know if I want to risk what we already have.

I mean yeah he almost kissed me, but that was just the mood around us. But hey my mother always said never hold back. If he pushes me away then fine. If he doesn't then.

He'll finally know my true feelings.

Yeah! I'm happy to have another chapter up, but it's a tad bit shorter then the rest. Hope everyone is enjoying the start of their summer and take care in the sun!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!