Chapter 89, Valon trying...

*Yugi's POV*
I actually had strength in me to get up and head to the studio. Everyone was waiting for me, even some people I have never met and guessed it was the rest of the group.

"Ah there's our new boy. Meet the others," Dartz said and came up to me, patting my back. "Everyone this is Yugi Muto, due to problems with his other band he will be joining us "

I didn't say a word, but gained some sympathy looks from the others. One of them stepped up to me and looked down at me. "Hey Yugi, it's great to have you here, my name is Rafael and I'm the main leader here. You already know Valon and this here is Alister and Mai," he said and pointed to everyone as he named them. 

I just nodded at everything that got said and Dartz forced me into the studio. I had to sing a few lines to one of their songs and I hated what they were. This song feels as though it has no emotion in it, like someone just picked some lines and threw them into it and said 'yep, that sounds perfect.'

After it Dartz sent me back to my room Valon came with me. "Yugi, I'm sure you've heard the song now, you see why I tried to get you out of here?" he said as I flopped on my bed. "I'm heading off now to pick up you things, I'll make sure to pick only small things."

I gave him thumbs up and he left my room, but I didn't hear my door shut. I looked up and Rafael was there. "Yugi, I just came to give you a warning but your dad is drinking again. I know of your relationship so I wanted to give you something," he said and gave me a pocket knife. "I know it is drastic, but only use it in defensive. Also here, a bluetooth piece. Put it in your ear and scream if something happens, I'll come running."

"Why are you doing this for me? You barely know me and what I plan to do," I said and he laughed. 

"Because I know of your relationship with Yami Sennen, also I have been hearing about his situation. I also have been planning on getting me and my crew out of here, back out on the streets," he said and sat down placing a hand on my shoulder. "Here's a promise, you help us and we'll get you out with us taking Dartz down."

I smiled and held out my hand, he took and shook it. Never thought I could get along with the leader of a gang, but if it means I can get out and see Yami smiling again then I'll do anything. "Get some sleep, later I'll run you through the next song we plan to bring out and then I'll show you the rest of this building." 

Rafael left the room and I got under the covers checking the time, 5pm. I brushed it off, letting my eyes go to sleep.

--------------

A few hours later and I got woken up by my door slamming open. I heard it lock before I had a look at who it was and I started to shake. "Helloa brat, I just wanna haaev a quick talk with you," he said obviously drunk. He was always worse when he was drunk....I looked around for the earpiece and saw it was on the desk right next to him. I didn't even turn it on...

*Heba's POV*

I couldn't stop pacing, Yugi is in a building right now with Dartz and Ra knows what is happening in there. Kaiba actually came and sat with us for once, sitting with Yami as he was wrapped on his arm and shoulder. "Heba sit down, walking around isn't doing anything for you," Atem said after taking a drink of orange juice and I shook my head. 

"It does, it let's me burn steam off before I go and punch something," I said and did a lap around the kitchen. The doorbell went and I ran to it opening it. "Who the hell are you."

"Before you go for my throat I'm from Dartz's company-" 

"I'm gonna kill you!!!" I yelled and tried to go for him but Atem had come up behind me and grabbed my arms pulling me away. "What have you done to my brother!!!"

"Kid calm it, and let me explain," the guy said and Atem dragged me to the couch sitting down then pulling me on him. The guy walked in and Marik stood up, closing the door and stayed behind him. "My name is Valon, and I'm gonna be the inside person for you guys to know how Yugi is. But there is a massive problem...his father works for Dartz..." 

All I saw was red. 

"u-uumm can I ask you something???" a small voice said and we all turned to Yami. "h-has he been h-hurt? Is he a-alright?"

"Yes he is fine, I promise. While me and my group are there we will try our best and not let anything happen to him," he said which didn't calm me down. "I just need to get a few small things to make it look real. Could yous help me?" 

Bakura got up and went to his room, but I was just glaring at this Valon guy. "Baby calm down," Atem whispered and pulled me tighter on him. "If this guy says he'll help then he is best bet we have to keeping Yugi safe and Yami calm. We need to think this through."

I sighed and wrapped my legs around him and placed my head on his shoulders. I have run out of words to say, because when we got back I was screaming in my room. Bakura came through with a bag and gave it to Valon and I didn't hear him leave. 

"Your Yugi's brother Heba aren't you?" he asked and I looked back.

"Yeah, what of it?" I snapped and Atem patted my back. 

"Yugi is in on our plan to get out. We'll bring him back soon," he said then left. 

So what do you guys think of my little turn? Valon and his crew being nice when in the show they are villians. I thought it would be a good little turn.

Getting soon to the end, debating on whenever to take it to 100 parts or not. Still brainstorming. 

Will anything happen to Yugi in Dartz's building? Can Valon and his group get him out safely? Can Heba keep his cool?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!

The Singer Who GrewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara