Chapter 65, Their support....

*Yami's POV*

My heart is hurting, my head is spinning and I hate everything I've done. I promised myself I would stay away from him. But right now I want to just run to him and hug him never letting go. 

Once he and Marik got to the bottom step with me Yugi walked past giving me a small smile as Marik worn a smirk. He tapped my shoulder and came close to my ear. "Now you've seen the show have you changed your mind? Or are you really gonna go through with this plan?" he whispered and walked off leaving me in the dust. 

I started to feel a lump in my throat, no words were willing to come out. I walked backstage with them to get change again for the last few songs in our lineup. We were all wearing each other's favourite colour. And Marik had Yugi's... 

I'm at boiling point here, there is only so much a man can take before they snap. 

We got called back to the stage and once again we were filled with love. "Before we start!! I have a little announcement I want you all to check out!!" Marik yelled and I just gave up with the amount of surprizes he is bringing up. "Three words. Check. Our. Twitter. Trust me and when you do after this song I want you to scream out your opinions."

The next song started so I had to brush whatever it was aside and we started to dance. Yugi and Bakura were the two main singers for this song and I felt relief wash over me. I didn't have to worry about Bakura, yeah they had the ociansonal touching and hugging but I didn't mind it. The song ended as fast as it started and they the whole crowd started to yell out different things.

"What are you thinking!!?! Get a guard!!"

"Yami you need Yugi on the team!!"

"You goofball! Yugi is strong and so are you!! You two can both protect each other!!"

"Don't split up my musicshipping!! You only just got reunited!! Marik stop him!!!"

Where are they getting this all from? How on earth did they all know? The screen behind us lit up and I saw it was our home Twitter page. None of us were able to get on our phones, but there is one person backstage who has access to his phone and knew of my plan.

'Guys it's tha glorious Atem here asking for the assistance on something that our little leader is struggling with. See he and I are in charge on who is in the band see? And due to some unforeseen things he is in a jam with the koala of the group. Please can you all trend #saveyugikoala for me and help him change his mind? Love you all!! Atem*******

I can't believe he has done this!!! Now I can't even look at Yugi in the eyes!! Did he know about this? Oh Ra someone give me strength. The crowd now broken into a chant of 'let him stay' and I was left looking all around the hall and I don't even know how to react.

"What you gonna do now oh so powerful leader? You gonna let the fans and yourself down? Or are you gonna do what you want and change your mind?" Marik grinned and I half-sighed to myself. Everyone knows I'm extremely stubborn but when I'm put under pressure I start to crumble.

I waved my hands down to try and silence everyone and it seemed to work a little. "I-I'll tell you all at the end so please settle down!!" I yelled and made sure to sound soft in my voice. I finally was able to silence the hall. Now that I have said it I can't go back now...because they will all never forgive me if I avoid it...

*No one's POV*

Yami for the rest of the concert was having a hard time focusing on the moves and his lines, his mind was only thinking on Yugi. He never got a glance from the other, but the little moments grew with Marik as they kept getting closer and closer each time. There even came a time were Marik was too close to almost kissing Yugi.

As much as he endured Yami couldn't take that and lost his cool. When it was coming up for his turn to sing he rushed over to Yugi and Marik separating them. Although Yugi looked up in confusion he was greeted by Yami's face rushing down and his lips meeting his. 

Marik was in shock, not surprised but full of anger. The others were the shocked ones, the hall was now full of fangirls screaming at their favourite ship shared a moment right in front of their eyes. Kaiba stormed over and moved Yami from Yugi dragging him to his next stop for the song and mumbled 'idiot' while walking off.

Meanwhile Atem was fuming in the back room at what the leader just pulled, ignoring the rules of if they dated in the group do not expose it to the public. Yami would definitely hear it when he got backstage, and their Twitter will be blown away by the hashtag of #musicshipping. 

It was time, the final song was almost finished and the concert to a close. Yami was dreading it, not only has he dug a hole by kissing Yugi in front of everyone but now he had to tell everyone what was in his mind about his choice. This concert had really made him think.

About his feelings, about Yugi and his choice, about how the fans want Yugi to stay in the band. It was hard for him, really really hard for him to stand by his choice. But the thought of having to be away from Yugi once again broke his heart. 

How seeing him with Marik flirting, seeing his smile when he was singing and dancing with all of them and just even being close to him made his heart have butterflies. The song finished, all the band members came to a halt and gathered in a line. 

"That is the end of our lovely show, so may we say a final thank to you all who have supported us through thick and thin," Yami said and everyone linked arms and bowed down to the crowd in front of them. Everyone was clapping for them and confetti flew from above them landing in their hair and sticking to their heads.

It seemed like the night was ending beautifully, nothing seemed to be wrong until a fan in the front row starting to scream. "Yami!!! What's the plan for Yugi!! Please tell us!!!" they screamed and everyone else joined in. Yami's face changed colour, he had hoped that somehow the fans had forgotten about the tweet. But no, they would never let him forget.

With a deep breath Yami composed himself and prepared to speak up. 

"I guess I have no choice but to tell everyone what is going through my handsome little face," Yami said and looked out. He would now have to face something, the biggest hurdle in his life that he would have to jump over.

"I should probably say the reasoning behind my choice," he begun and kept his glance on the ground. "A lot of real toxic people have been appearing around us, especially Yugi. And with me being the leader it's my responsibility to look after everyone. But I failed Yugi, I failed myself as a man. 

"So what I wanted to do was distance myself from him, make myself better of a man. Someone who was strong enough to protect him. That's why I wanted to kick him out of the band, against whatever anyone said to me to try and change my mind but it was absolute."

Marik looked like he wanted to say something to his leader, but Bakura was doing his best to keep his boyfriend from saying anything. They begun whispering amongst themselves trying to figure out were their leader was going. If he went down the wrong path however Marik was prepared to punch the leader once again.

"I didn't think it was a good idea to say what I was planning, but if you all wish to know I can't refuse and keep it to myself," Yami said and had the guts to look up at the thousands of people in the stadium. "My choice to which I have been battling is-"

And I'll end it there, yes I am being evil. You all won't know if Yami has changed his mind or not. Not going to find out until next chapter!!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, if so let me know down below and STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ONE!!