Chapter 71, Flash to the Past....

This chapter will take place in Yami's school days. He is 2 years ahead of Yugi in this story so let's say this is his third year in highschool.

*Warning, this chapter will have attempted rape.*

*Yami's POV*

"Atem just pull me out of there, it's no benefit to me," I moaned and grabbed a bottle of vodka from our fridge. I normally take it with something but right now after the day I've had, I need something to take me off the edge. 

"It's keeping you busy and out of trouble. And stop drinking that here it's only 4 in the afternoon," Atem said and stormed over to me taking the bottle off me. "Look we'll go for a drink later alright? Just stay sober right now and stop being a little brat. Your parents wouldn't want that."

That. That just did me in.

"Oh yeah? How the hell would you know what my parents would of wanted when they didn't even want me in the first place!!!" I yelled and got up from the couch I was lying on. Atem knew it was a touchy subject with me, and he always brings them up around me. "Screw this, I'm going out."

"Oi where are you going? I need to know," Atem said and grabbed my arm. 

"Oh so all of a sudden you care about me eh? Once in your life you're doing something right. Where I'm going is none of your business so leave me alone," I growled and walked out. I knew he was going to follow me. And he knew exactly where I was going. 

And it was where I was exactly ended up. The bar near us.

I spend most of my time here, yeah I'm not old enough to buy it but Atem does it for me. If he doesn't I just throw a fit until he dose. And by the end of the night we both are smashed out of our faces, the owner of the bar ends up taking us home in his car since he is a close friend to Atem.

I waltzed in and a lot of people greeted me, it was the regulars that I have grown to know. Atem came trotting in behind me out of breath and I just smiled at him. "Gonna go get us two shots each? We'll down them," I said and patted his shoulder. He just shook his head and went to the counter, his friend showing a little smile. 

The bell went and a group of people walked in, three guys and two girls. They look like they have just only got out of school, because the girls were wearing the stupid little skirts. Not all girls wear skirts like that but these girls like to show off their butts.

They saw me sitting on my own and the girls wandered over to me, I mentally rolled my eyes. "Hey there handsome, what's a guy like you doing all by his lonesome?" one of them asked and I noticed she had a good few buttons of her shirt undone from the top. Do some of the girls just not even care about what they look like?

"Yeah a dapper man like yourself should have laddies begging to go out with you," the other said and placed a hand on my thigh. "Maybe we could be them laddies for you~~"

"Sorry laddies, I'm gay so might want to back away. Also pro tip, if you don't want to be taken advantage off by a man clean yourselves up. You're lucky I'm a nice guy," I said and they looked appalled, walking away while muttering something. It's girls like that that I can't stand.  

Atem finally came back with the shots in his hands, the girls walking past him and whistled but he rolled his eyes as well and joined me. "And they say men don't have any control, bet they don't even know my age. But they look like the type of girls that won't care," he said and placed the shots on the table.

I got one of mine and so did he, but before we shoved them down he was staring at me. "Yami I'm sorry for earlier, I didn't mean to bring up your parents like that," he said and brought his arm forward. I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around him, my shot at my mouth as his at his mouth.