1

Adrian flipped through his private album looking at his childhood photos when one caught his attention. A picture of him and his beloved Emily. They looked so happy. He had practically fixed it there when they were still together. But she was no longer his beloved. He couldn't tell if he still loved her or if what he felt inside was pure hatred and anger. Emily had been his high school sweetheart. He had never loved a woman before like he did with Emily. He didn't have enough money by then. But he still did everything to provide her with whatever she needed. But instead, she chose to break his heart after all he had done for her.

I gave her everything. Why did she do this to me. He thought.

He remembered the painful thing she had done to him and how he had gotten himself in the world he was in at the moment.

Flashback

"Emily I have to go visit my parents. They said they needed to talk to me urgently. I'll leave you my house keys so that whenever you want to spend the night here you can always come," Adrian said to her,

"Do you have to go today," she said sobbing in his chest.

"Yes my love. I have to. I will be back before you know," He said comforting her,

"Promise you'll be back soon," She replied hesitantly in a shaky voice.

"I promise love. I won't be staying for long,"

"Okay. I don't want you to miss your bus," she said wiping her tears, "Take care love," She added pecking his lips.

He realized how much he'd miss her face, her smile, her kisses, her body, her everything. He loved her so much. He would trade anything he had just to be with her. For the three years they had been together he had learnt to respect her a lot.

They had made love five months after they had started dating. He had wanted her to make the move not wanting to rush her at any cost. It had been the most pre-eminent time they had ever had as a couple.

"Am I just going to receive a peck?" he asked her.

She smiled at him, grabbed his shirt and brought his lips to hers. Aroused by the sudden move he devoured her lips hungrily caressing her breasts making her moan softly in between the kisses.
She started unbuttoning his jeans but he held her hand before she could get to his manhood. He had to stop her because if she continued he wouldn't stop himself and he'd miss the bus. And he didn't want that to happen considering the fact that Emily was turning him on.

"Love, we can't do this now,"

"I know sweetheart. I am sorry," she replied.

"Its okay my darling. When I come back we will make endless love all night," Adrian said giving her a comforting smile.

"And I can't wait for that. Come back soon,"

"I will pretty one. I love you Emily," he said to her giving her a light peck on her forehead.

"I love you too Adrian,"

At 5:20 pm, he boarded the bus after saying his goodbyes to Emily.