28

Emily! The word plays around her mind again. What was she doing there? How did she know where Adrian lived! If she wasn't wrong it had been years since she was in Adrian's life. And now she was back!

Hayley walked on her heels to go see the bitch!

She was standing at the door her eyes looking around all over the place. She was dressed in a blue strapless sexy dress showing off her curves. Hayley couldn't deny it. She looked stunning. Her makeup was glowing. Her short hair combed on one side was perfect on her face. She was strikingly smoking.

A lump formed as she walked towards her. Hayley cleared her throat and the girl turned to face her.

"Hey! I'm Emily," She extended her hand to greet Hayley's a small smile on her face.

"I'm Hayley. Adrian's girlfriend!" She returned with a fake smile.

Emily's smile kind of faded.

"Uh..Oh..I'm sorry I came here out of the blue but I really need to speak to uh..your boyfriend," She went silent for a moment.

"That is if you do not mind!" She continued.

"Not unless I know what you want to talk to him about," Hayley crossed her hands.

Emily looked at her for a moment and then let out a brief laugh.

"It's personal," She shrugged.

The bitch was testing her patience.

Hayley threw her a murderous look. "Mmmh..so..tell me. Why are you here? Why are you back?"

"Excuse me?"

"Adrian told me about you. We talk about everything. Or aren't you the girl who cheated on him?"

Adrian walked in.

He stood there for a moment looking at Emily. Hayley noticed he was a bit taken aback by her presence.

" Emily..," Adrian muttered.

"Adrian..," She replied back.

"What are you doing here?"

"I need to talk to you,"

"You just come out of nowhere after all those years. And now you want to talk to me. I told you I don't want to see you again," Adrian said.

"The other day we would have talked but you just left,"

Hayley gasped.

"Wait a minute? What do you mean by the other day?"

"Baby can we talk about this later?" Adrian caught her two arms.

Hayley let go of his hands.
"No! I want to know! You guys met? And you never told me?" She threw daggers at him.

"I'm sorry baby. I thought it didn't matter that we met. It was coincidental. She was not to come here. I was not to see her again,"

"So what did you guys talk about?"

"Emily, you need to leave. Baby can we go talk in my room?"

"Adrian..,"

"Please,"

"Okay. Why are you still standing there? He asked you to leave!"

"Okay Fine," Emily glanced at Adrian one more time and left.

A month ago

Adrian walked inside the noisy bar. It had been a while since he had had a couple of drinks. Now was the perfect time. He had just let go of the woman he loved. How stupid of him. He couldn't stop thinking about her. She was clouding his mind. He needed to forget about her for the night.