13

The drive back to the mansion was silent. Hayley could smell Alcohol all over Adrian. He had left her there alone to go have fun with his friends. He had literally forgotten about her. Her mind was tired. Why had Andrew come to her? What did he think about her when she left him there and followed Adrian? Was he mad? Of course he was mad. She knew him better than anyone else. But she knew she would never see him again. He had to forget about her whether he liked it or not.

"Miss Archer!" Adrian called.

"Uh..yes," She had been lost in her thoughts.

"I said we are here. And I need to talk to you after you have taken a shower," Adrian said.

Unbuckling her safety belt, she replied,
"Okay sir,"

What did he want to talk to her about! She wondered heading to her room. Taking a quick shower, she dressed in her new red night dress and headed towards Adrian's room. He was in the shower when she walked inside his room knocking after no reply.

Standing across his bed, she waited. After a couple of minutes he was out of the shower a towel on his waist as he wiped the extra water dripping on his face. This was the second time she was seeing him shirtless. And boy, he looked good!

"Miss Archer! You startled me! I did not hear you coming in! Why are you standing there like a lost puppy,"

"I was waiting for you sir," Hayley replied.

"And what are you wearing?"

"What!" She exclaimed looking down at her short night dress that showed off her cleavage and some part of her thighs. Oh no! She shouldn't have worn that to his room. Her mind hand been preoccupied.

She noticed his eyes were now fixed on her! Was he ogling her out! This had been a bad idea!

"Let me get dressed! Give me two minutes," Adrian finally said as he walked towards his closet.

He was finally back, dressed in a short like last time, his chest exposed.

"You can have a seat," Adrian said directing her on a couch as he sat besides her.

"What did you want to talk to me about sir?" Hayley asked. The situation felt awkward and she wanted to go get some rest.

"I wanted to say sorry for leaving you behind after willingly agreeing to accompany me,"

Adrian Grey apologizing!
"Apology accepted," She replied.

What a jerk! She mentally thought.

The couch was not big enough to leave ample space between them. They were now close together almost touching. Adrian lifted his hand which accidentally brushed her thigh making her whole body to react. Their eyes suddenly met. She noticed his eyes had changed. They were no longer dark like they used to be. This had happened before. The first time she was at his office at the warehouse.

"Leave!" Adrian suddenly said getting up from the couch facing towards his bedroom window.

"What!"

"Did you not hear me well miss Archer! We are done here!"

Why was she still standing there? Lifting her right hand, she drew it to reach for Adrian's arm. He was still facing the window.

"What are you doing?" He asked turning around to face her.

"I don't know..I..uh..I'm sorry sir," She replied turning to leave his room but he caught her waist and turned her around. Again, his eyes had softened. She could smell his body. He smelled really good.

"You looked so beautiful tonight," He finally admitted.

"Thank you," She replied shortly.

She noticed he was now looking at her lips. Did he want to kiss her? Did she want him to do it? A part of her wanted to run away from his hold and go back to her room but a part of her wasn't sure. But what would happen if they ended up kissing? She would be hurting her feelings one way or another. He would not remember this after all. He was still tipsy. He started drawing his head forward and their lips touched. She had never been kissed before. She never knew how to. Would he be disappointed now that she badly wanted him to kiss her. She could feel something. Her whole body was shaking. What was he doing to her. He was still waiting for her to give him access.

Innocently, she spoke up,
"I don't know how to,"

"How innocent are you pinky?"

Pinky! She smiled at the cute name he has just called her.

"I'll teach you how to. If you'll allow me of course," Adrian said.

She nodded her head slowly waiting for his next move. He tilted his head left and reached for her lower lip. She could feel his soft lips on hers. She had seen it in movies so she had to know that she should reach for his upper lip.

"You sure you really do not know how to do it? It doesn't seem so to me," Adrian said.

"Well, I have seen others do it so I uh..know the basics,"

"Others!" He grinned at her.

"Nooo..not that ..in movies," Hayley replied.

"Okay, can we try it and see?" Adrian asked waiting for her reply.

It wasn't hard after all. She did not know what she had been missing. He reached for her hands and wrapped them around his neck. He then wrapped his around her waist. Suddenly, he wrapped her legs on his waist and dropped her on his bed. He started nibbling soft kisses on her neck as his hand reached for her already exposed breast carressing them softly. A soft moan escaped her lips. She did not want him to stop. Leaving her neck, he started sucking her nipples as his hands drew her dress up to have clear access.

What was she doing? If this went further and he ended up taking her virginity, she would not forgive herself. She had always wanted to give up her virginity to someone that she loved not to a random tipsy boss. He was only taking advantage of her. He had tried it before and this time where would the difference be? He was only satisfying his needs just like how he would bring his mistreses for the night. She was not like that and she would not stoop so low. Her body was still aching for him to touch her down there but she had to stop this.

"Stop!" Hayley suddenly said.

"What! Why?"

"I..uh..I need to pee," She replied hesitantly.

"Okay,"

Heading for the door, he suddenly spoke up, " You can use my bathroom you know,"

Awkward!

"Oh, yeah," She replied heading for his bathroom. She did not want it so seem as if she was running out of the situation.

What was she going to do? He was probably there waiting for her to come out. Why had she started this in the first place! If only she had left after he had instructed her to do so, she would not be in this situation. But she had started it. And she had to find a way to get out of it.