15

The cold breeze penetrated through the small window as Hayley checked her phone for any other messages from Andrew. There were none. Did she mean it about getting out of Adrian's house? She had a decision to make. Live with a man who despised her a lot, or pack her things and go to her first love. It would be easier that way than staying with a cold man who would go to an extent of locking her up. The time read five minutes to seven pm. Her siblings would not eat dinner without their sister. They would go hungry because of that bastard of a man. Lying down on the cold floor, she hoped she would get some sleep.

Suddenly the lock on the door made a sound. Someone was here to rescue her finally.

"Hayley," Russell called as he opened the door.

Getting up from the cold floor, she rushed to him and gave him a tight hug. "Thank you Russell," She whispered.

"The boss ordered to get you out. What did you do?" Russell asked leading her out of the cell.

"I don't want to talk about it Russell, okay? I just need to get some rest," She said tapping his shoulders .

He nodded not wanting to pressure her, "okay,"

Luckily, Maria had been there to take care of her siblings. They had eaten and gone to sleep already. Maria had known Hayley would get into trouble and had convinced her siblings that she had gone to take some few things at the mall.

"Thank you nanny," Hayley said after taking her last sip of the hot coffee. She was still cold.

"Anytime dear. Next time be careful,"

"Of course," She replied. There wouldn't be a next time. She thought as she put her cup down. Because she would be leaving that house first thing in the morning.

"What is that food for anyway?" Hayley asked nanny who was busy putting different kinds of delicious food in bowls.

"Adrian's mother and sister will be coming for dinner. I'm sure they are almost here," nanny said. She remembered Adrian had mentioned it at the basement. "You should meet Adrian's sister Alexandra. She is really a nice girl,"

"Oh. What about his mum?" Hayley asked.

"She is also a nice beautiful woman with a kind heart," Nanny replied placing the food on the dining table.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Adrian was down already to open it. It must be his mother and sister. Hayley thought. In came a beautiful woman who she assumed of course was his mother, followed by a gorgeous young lady her long black hair almost touching her butt. She was dressed in beautiful short strapless blue dress and black heels.

"Adrian! I missed you!" His mother shouted in a happy tone embracing her son in a tight hug.

"I really missed you too mother," Adrian replied giving her a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Rian!" His sister called with a big smile on her face.

"Hey little sis. How have you been? How is school? Oh, we have so much to catch up on,"

"Of course bro. I hope you will be taking the day off tomorrow. We sure do have a lot to talk about," His sister replied.

Nodding, he led them to the dining table, "C'mon.. Nanny has prepared some delicacies for you," Adrian said.

"So, where is Maria? I have missed her too a lot?" Adrian's mother asked as she took her seat.

"She should be here in a moment," Adrian said taking his seat. "

Maria followed by Hayley behind, carried the rest of the food and juice to the table.

"Oh, Maria!" Adrian's mother stood and embraced her.