31

Hayley is surprised as he is to see him at the club.

"Baby are you okay?" He catches her arm.

"Don't touch me!" Hayley hisses as she walks away from them.

She doesn't understand a thing. Mrs Grey being cold on her when all along she thought she was this magnificent woman.

But what surprises her is to why Adrian is with them! Why he is in a club with his mother and ex.

She wipes the vomit on her mouth and dumps the tissue on the trash cans. Her head is slightly aching and she can't deal with any shit at the moment. Then her thoughts runs to Cassie!

Adrian blocks her way as she tries to wind her way to where she left Cassie at.

"Get out of my way Adrian!"

"I will if you hear me out. This is not what you think!"

Hayley crosses her arms. "Enlighten me because I am so sick of your games,"

"My mum tricked me into coming here. She did not mention Emily was here also. If I knew she was, I would not be here,"

"Why would she do that? How do her and Emily know each other?"

"I'm yet to figure that out. We were barely ten minutes here when you bumped into her,"

"Oh,"

"I'm so pissed at you right now Missy! What are you doing here and why are you leaking of vodka?"

She had almost forgotten about it.

"Uh..I'm here with Cassie. I should probably go check if she's okay. She was quite drunk when I left her,"

"But why? Is something wrong?"

"We will talk about it at home. Just go listen to what your mother and girlfriend are telling you," She ignores his burning eyes on her.

Adrian raises his eyebrows, "Are you sure you're okay with it?"

Of course she is not! But she has to get back to Cassie. "Sure,"

"Come here," Adrian takes her hand and brings her closer to him. "You know you look damn sexy and I'm jealous that some dude somewhere is looking at you!"

"Are you jealous?"

"Mmmh..Let me think about it," He pokes her nose playfully with his. "You know that I love you right?"

"I know. And I love you too. And I need to get back to Cassie. Some dude might take advantage of her,"

"Promise me you are not drinking again?"

"I promise. Now let me go,"

Adrian unclasps her and plants a kiss on her lips.

"Don't dare leave without me,"

"I won't," Hayley smiles at him and heads to the table she left Cassie at.

Something inside her tells her that things could go wrong. But maybe it's the alcohol and she's just being paranoid. Adrian will solve the issue with his ex and she will have to stay away.

She sighs when she finds Cassie where she left her at but she's on a dude's lap and they are kissing fiercely.

"Cassie!"

She lets go of the man and gets off his lap. "I thought you would take forever and I would have my time,"

"That is not happening," Hayley shoos the man away. He groans and leaves.