26

"Buckle your seatbelts Angel," Andrew said to Hayley a grin on his face.

He had purchased the tickets already. A flight to Bahamas. Her favourite vacation destination. But the worst part was that she would not enjoy it.

The mole had brought over the tickets. She still could not recognize who it was. He was always in a hoodie whenever he met with Andrew.

Her mind was preoccupied. The thoughts of if Adrian was okay. She had tried her best to ask about him from Andrew but he wouldn't tell her a thing.

With Adrian out of the way, Andrew had the chance to take her away. She had cried enough tears that now she couldn't cry anymore. Her tears were dry. The man she loved was somewhere fighting for his life. The only person who would have saved her. Her life was ruined.

"We are here Angel," Andrew interrupted her thoughts.

She had not said a word to him since the hot slap he gave her. Her cheek was still itching.

"Let me take this call," Andrew said. His cellphone ringtone sucked.

"No! I haven't watched the news. What about them?" He spoke on the phone.

"What! He is dead!" His facial expression changed to a big smile. " I will call you right back,"

"I don't think you want to hear this, but I have to tell you,"

Hayley threw him a murderous look.

"Uh, unfortunately, your boy is dead. He succumbed to his injuries!"

Her whole body went numb. Everything around her became silent. Her vision became blurry. The tears that had been long gone came back flushing her eyes. She felt the need to scream at the top of her lungs. But nothing came out. And then suddenly everything  turned black!

*
The new Lamborghini turned into flames as Adrian and Leo stood there watching.

"Did you just put your new car on flames?" Leo exclaimed.

"Yes I did,"

"I am not doing this ever again! Count me out!" Leo complained for the seventh time.

"C'mon! That was just a stage! Everything was planned. There was no way we were going to get hurt. The car had been put some mechanicals by an expert that we wouldn't get scratched. It had to seem true," Adrian explained.

Leo shaked his head. "And you wouldn't have told me about this. I thought my life had come to an end. I have a lot to accomplish in this life! So how did you do it? The death thing,"

"Money Leo! Money talks!"

"All this for love huh? How will you even undo it after you get your girl?"

"That doesn't worry me. For now, I get Hayley. I will deal with it later,"

"My heart is still pounding Adrian. I thought death was calling me!"

Adrian laughed. "Your phone is ringing,"

Leo looked at his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"You're not going to pick that!"

"No. I will talk to the person later. I need to regain my strength first," Leo said. "So, you know where they are?"

"Yes. Louis informed me. At the airport,"

**

"Is she going to be okay?" A voice sounded in her head. Where was she?

Opening her eyes slowly, she scanned the room. She was in a hospital. What was going on! Had she gotten ill all of a sudden!