6

"Lincoln what the fuck happened?" Adrian asked Lincoln when they got back to the warehouse together with Hayley.

"Andrew's cousin got shot. Andrew is blaming it on Hayley. He said she has to pay," Lincoln replied.

"How? What happened? How did it get to that?" Adrian asked.

"Ask her," Lincoln said pointing at Hayley.

"You! It's your first day and you have already messed it up for me! Do you know what you have done! And how did Andrew's cousin get in all of this!" Adrian blurted. "Explain what happened before I lose my patience!" Adrian snapped.

"Andrew wanted me to strip naked and dance for him so I refused, and he called in his cousin Andrew," Hayley replied trembling.

"You don't even know what you are saying! You are confused as hell! Secondly I told you to do whatever he ordered!It was part of business!"

"I know what I am saying! Andrew is the other Andrew's cousin. They have the same name. Secondly I respect myself sir!"

"Oh, so you want to act tough hah! Do you know whom I am little girl!"

"Yes! You may be the boss but I have my standards too," Hayley replied.

"You bitch! No one talks to me like that!" Adrian said raising his hands ready to slap her. But something stopped him. He couldn't slap her. His hand just hang on the air unmoving. What the hell!

Hayley stood there her eyes tightly closed waiting for the slap but nothing came. What happened! She thought to herself. Opening her eyes slowly, she met Adrian's eyes his hands hanging on the air sweat trickling down his face.

"Continue with the story! I need to understand everything!" He said bringing his hand down.

That was  odd. Lincoln thought after observing that.

"So, Andrew's cousin came in and I was not expecting it to be him," Hayley explained.

"Expecting it to be him! Do you know the cousin?"Adrian asked.

"Y...eees I do. We have a history together," Hayley said remembering the time he had met Andrew.

Flashback.

"Watch where you are going!" Hayley blurted at the guy that had just made her drop her fruits.

"I am really sorry mum. I never meant for that to happen. I was kind of in a hurry," The guy replied.

"Mum! You are calling me mum! Are you insane! Am a teen you douche!" Hayley snapped at him.

"I am really sorry. I had not taken a look at your face," The guy said slightly laughing.

"Oh, you are laughing now ha!"

"You can call me Andrew by the way," Andrew said suppressing a smile.

"I ain't in need of your name!" Hayley responded.

"Nice to meet you! And you are really funny. I like you already," Andrew said grinning hard at her.

"Keep your silly comments to yourself. I have some fruits to sell,"

"I can help you sell the fruits. Maybe that can make up for dropping your fruits," Andrew said picking up the tray.

"Wait! You said you were in a hurry!"

"That can wait! Charming girl comes first,"

"Oh, so you flirting with me now,"

"Let's say, sort of," He said smiling at Hayley.

"My name is Hayley,"