29

Adrian wrapped hayley in his arms. She rested her head on his chest comfortably letting out a soft breath. She had believed him.They had just started dating and he was already lying to her. But he had just gotten her back and telling her the truth would crush her. Would she even forgive him. He was not careful enough to avoid what happened between him and Emily. But she wouldn't be coming back. Or would she? He had to talk to her.

"You know what?" Adrian broke off their embrace.

"What?"

Adrian rested his arms on hers and let out a deep breath. " You have been through a lot lately and I just know what would cheer you up,"

"And what is that?"

"Pack your bags. We will be going somewhere,"

Her face brightened up.
"What! We are going on a vacation?"

"Bet you we are,"

"Tell me. Where do you have in mind?"

Adrian smirked at her. "That should be a surprise Missy,"

She pecked his lips. "I'm in on it!"

"We will be leaving tonight!"

"What? That soon? Is it possible?"

"But Of course. And what is my private jet for?" Adrian poked her nose.

"Of course you have one. So should I go packing already?"

"Sure! Take your time.  I have to first make sure everything is in place before leaving. I will see you in a bit,"

Hayley pecked his lips once more and left his room excitedly.

*
Adrian's car made a turn as it made an entrance at Cassie's home. Hayley had suggested that they visit them and check on them before leaving for their trip. Since the incident, She had been worried about Cassie and the baby.

"Come in," The house help welcomed them. "I will call the madam,"

The damages that Andrew and his men had made had been fixed. The place was as good as it was.

"Hayley, Adrian!" Cassie appeared carrying her son.

"Hey Cassie. How are you?" Hayley embraced her.

"I'm okay. How are you after you know..,"

"Well..I'm okay. We wanted to check on you before leaving. Oh look at this adorable little champ," Hayley pecked the baby's forehead.

"I'm glad that you guys came. I was so worried about you. So Adrian got you back from that jerk,"

Adrian suppressed a light smile. " I sure did,"

"And why are you guys holding hands?" Cassie smirked at them.

Hayley giggled "Well! It's official!"

"I knew it! I don't know what you guys had been waiting for. anyways I'm so happy for you. Adrian.," She turned to face him. "I hope that you have finally found the one,"

Adrian slightly blushed. "No doubt! She is really the one," He pecked Hayley's forehead.

"Anyway we need to get going. We just wanted to make sure you guys were okay,"

"You're leaving already? Why don't you stay over for dinner!"

"We have a jet waiting dear,"

"Oh, going on a trip?"

"Sure. She has been through a lot. She needs a break from everything," Adrian squeezed Hayley's hand. "Where is Chris anyway."

Cassie rolled her eyes. "Pssh..You know him. Always coming home late!"