8

She had never seen such a beautiful place as Adrian's all her life. The place was too big to accommodate only two persons. She decided she could take a stroll outside before Anna woke up. The garden was a sight she had never seen before. The air was so freshening that it could make anyone forget about their troubles. She noticed a small river with a bridge on it. It was so beautiful. She leaned on to the bridge as she listened to the birds.

"I always come here when I want to cool my mind down," Adrian Said behind her.

"Sir...," She mumbled startled. "I am sorry I came here but the place is so beautiful. I just wanted to cool my mind off," Hayley said.

"So beautiful," He replied giving her a small smile. For once he had managed a smile. It was going to be a great day. She thought smiling to herself. "Anna is awake plus nanny wants to talk to you," he said looking at her.

"Thank y....," He was already gone. Walking inside the house she found Anna laughing with nanny.

"Anna...," She embraced her sister as small tears of joy rolled down her cheeks. "I am glad you are alright Anna,"

"Don't cry Hayles. I am stronger than ever," Anna replied wiping her sister's tears.

"C'mon Anna we should be heading home,"

"But nanny said we will be staying here," Anna replied.

"What! No.. Anna you...,"

"Yes my dear. You will be working here. I talked to Adrian. You won't go back to doing that job anymore. You will be helping me here instead," Nanny said.

"Whaa..t! I mean wow. Thank you so much nanny,"

"You should be thanking him instead," Nanny pointed at Adrian who had been standing there all along watching the three.

"Sir..,"

"No need. Now that you're not coming back to the warehouse it doesn't mean you're still safe. Remember what you did about Andrew's case. We have to finish dealing with that. For now you can go pick up your other sibling. One of my men will take you. You will have your own room and the kids will have one of theirs. There are plenty no need to share one the three of you. That is all," He finished and left.

"I did not even say thank you. Does he have to always disappear every time," Hayley snorted.

"Do not mind him. The best thing is that you guys will be living here. Anna mentioned your brother too. I am sure he is as nice as her," Nanny said. "Now go pick up your brother. Leave Anna to me,"

"I can't still believe that I will be living in this mansion," Hayley said wiping her tears.

"You are child. Now go. I am sure Jackson is waiting to take you," Nanny said. "And you child, I am sure you are hungry. Let's go get you something to eat,"

***

"Andrew has been calling nonstop. He said if you do not call him back in the next thirty minutes you will not like it," Leo said to Adrian once he was back at the warehouse.

"Son of a bitch. Dial his number," Adrian said angrily.

"Adrian Grey, finally you pick up my call. I want the girl by midnight," Andrew said on the phone.

"I am not giving you the girl Andrew,"

"Oh, so. Then I hope you will welcome the police when they catch you selling drugs,"

"Okay! you can send them. Let us see what they are going to find," Adrian said cutting off the phone.

"Are you insane! You want us getting caught!" Leo blurted.