9

Has she heard him right!

"Wait, what?" Hayley gasped.

"You heard me little one! I want you to strip!" He repeated.

"But sir," She trembled.

"It's either you strip, or you go pick up your siblings and leave my premises now!"

She hadn't realized she was now crying. He was so cruel! Her eyes dilated with pain and fear. It was so dark outside. She couldn't endanger her siblings. Maybe he could understand and let her leave in the morning.

Hesitantly, she replied.
"Sir..we will leave,"

"Okay. Good choice. It was nice meeting you. Go wake up your siblings and leave my household!"

"Not now sir. Can we do it in the morning. It is pretty very early right now,"

"Do I look like someone who bargains situations? Do I look like someone who cares what time it is? It's either you strip right now or leave right now! It's your choice Kitten,"  He replied.

She suddenly remembered her mother's words. Who had once advised her that some situations needed sacrifices. Before she had let out her last breath, She had made her promise that she would sacrifice her life for them. Anna was sick. She needed proper care. Being here was an advantage. It wouldn't cost her anything for the treatment. Adrian would cater for it. He had no problem. He was a wealthy man. But leaving, what would happen to Anna? 𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒. Then she would learn to mind her own business and not get into the bosse's way.

Wiping her tears , she replied.
"Okay! I will do it. I will strip!"

"Good choice!" He replied sitting on a couch beside his bed. "I want to watch you!"

She would forget about this and move on with her life! But was it possible!  He was going to take away her virginity! At the moment she wished she had given it to Andrew. The man that she still loved. Adrian's gaze was now fixed at hers! She started unbuttoning her pyjama set. She had no bra and underwear on since she never slept with.

"Wait!" Adrian suddenly spoke. He moved towards her and stood in front of her. It did not feel right. He always enjoyed such situations but with her, it wasn't adding up. 

"Go back to your room! I hope this doesn't happen again!"

She heaved a sigh of relief and ran out of his room. That was odd! She thought as she got back to her cosy bed. But she was glad it had not happened. With one last tear falling of her eye, She drifted back to sleep.

******

"You woke up late dear," Maria spoke to Hayley once she entered the kitchen.

'' I'm so sorry ma'am. I had a rough night. It won't happen again!"

"C'mon dear. Don't call me ma'am. You  can just call me Maria. Or Nanny. Anyway, I understand but next time be up early okay?"

"Okay nanny. How can I help?" Hayley asked.

"First take your breakfast dear. You can help around later. There's nothing much to do since almost everything is done,"

"You did all the work by yourself! This house is so big! How did you manage!"

"Oh! I did not do it my dear. We have some maids who comes everyday to do the cleaning. Right now they are in the garden,"

"Oh! I did not see them yesterday,"

"They were in the men's quarters cleaning. That is why,"

"There are men quarters? You mean Adrian's men live here? How big is this place nanny?"

Nanny let out a small laugh.
"Very big dear. I will show you around once we are done with everything,"

"Okay. And..am..where is the boss?" Hayley asked. She had not seen him yet. And she hoped she wouldn't.

"Oh! Adrian. He left a while ago. He leaves very early! He is a busy man,"

"Hay! Hay! Can we go play outside?" Her little sister Anna interrupted.

"Okay. But be careful. Do not touch anything that do not concern you. Okay baby?"

"Okay Hay! " Anna replied rushing out of the kitchen.

She had never seen her sister that happy in her life. But would this good life last longer?

***

Maria was busy cleaning the kitchen when Adrian got home.

"Where is Hayley. I need to talk to her," Adrian said.

"She is in her room. Can I call her?"

"No Nanny.  Just finish what you are doing. I will go get her. And oh why isn't she here helping you?"

"She has done enough for today. I have been resting for the day. I told her to go get some sleep son,"

"Hmm, okay," He said heading out of the kitchen.

Maria had been his Nanny for a very long time. He rarely trusted anyone but trusted her so much. She was like a second mother to him.

Knocking on Hayley's door, Adrian waited for her to open.

"S..i..r ," Hayley stuttered. It had been five days since the incident. She had been avoiding seeing him around. Luckily he always went to work early and got home late so it had been so easy for her. But why had he come early today and what was he doing on her door.

"Change out of your pyjamas and be down in five," Adrian said and went down the stairs.

"Where are we..," He was already gone.

Where was he taking her? What was happening? She couldn't fathom anything. She couldn't make him wait. Rushing to her closet, she picked up some jeans, put on a pullneck and reached for a warm jacket. It would be cold outside.

Adrian was in his car waiting for her.

"Get in!" He ordered. "Back seat!" He added.

𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡!

"Where are we going sir?" Hayley asked. She had the right to know.

Silence!

She was now getting anxious. Was he going to dump her somewhere. Was he going to shove a bullet in her head! Her heart was drumming fast at the moment. Contemplating on whether to jump out of the car, the car came to a halt.

"Follow me!" Adrian said.

They were now on a hallway inside a  very large building . His steps were quick that she couldn't keep up!

"Leo how is it going?" Adrian asked bursting inside a room.

"Not so well! He sent a video threatening to kill the girls if we do not give her the girl!" Leo replied.

"Noone knows where they are yet!" Adrian growled hitting his hands on the hard wall. Andrew had taken his most trusted girls since he had hesitated to hand over Hayley. Why was he protecting her anyway! If he did not hand her over he would go on a big loss.

Hayley stood there trembling with fear! Nothing could be done! She would now be handed over. What would Andrew do to her? Would her Andrew protect her? Most importantly would the boss hand her over?

"We haven't tracked anything yet Sir. We have to give him the girl Adrian. Think about it. He has Sam, Jean, Penelope and Katherine. He was so clever. He knew they were your jackpot! And if we don't, what will happen to our business?"

" I know that Leonardo! I'm thinking!" He replied giving Hayley a glance.

"Call Lincoln and tell him to get  everything ready! We are going to get our girls back!" He said storming out of the room.