41

"How did you get in here?" Adrian grabs her hair and drives her inside. He throws her on the cold tiles.

Emily laughs wickedly. "I just had to kill each an every man standing outside,"

She continues, "Foolish men! I was alone and I gunned all of them!"

She stands on her feet and adjusts her short dress. "You underestimate me Adrian!"

Hayley stares in hollow.

Emily turns to her. "Hey sweetheart. Daddy in Heaven must love you so much! I hope before I am done here you will be as good as dead!"

"And what are you going to do you wicked bitch!" Adrian growls.

"You see this!" She opens the denim jacket and reveals a counting timer. A bomb!

"Emily ar..e yo..u crazy!" Adrian stutters.

"The hell I'm not love. We are all going to die! Me, you, this bitch! our little son, EVERYONE!"

Adrian runs a hand through his hair, "We can talk about this!"

"Arrrrrgh! Please don't give me that crap! I'm not listening to anything you have to say okay?"

She takes a seat from the dining table and crosses her legs on it.

"Maybe we can have a little talk before we are all nothing but Ash!" Her laugh echoes the entire house.

Adrian walks to Hayley who is a little bit shaken and offers her a seat. "Sit down baby! We will get through this okay?"

"She has a bomb Adrian! We are all going to die!"

Adrian facepalms her, "I will figure something out okay!"

Hayley nods her head and sobs on his chest.

"Having a sweet last conversation!" Emily stands beside them. "Enjoy the last of it. We just have ten more minutes before we blow off!" She whispers the last words.

"I need to go to the bathroom!" Adrian excuses himself.

"Don't take too long sweetheart! I don't wanna miss you too much," Emily says.

Adrian shakes his head at her and walks out of the living room.

Emily walks towards Hayley and squats before her "You stupid bitch!" Hayley spats at her.

Emily grabs her neck and starts to choke her. "I will kill you!"

Hayley helplessly chokes but Adrian arrives at her rescue.

"Get off of her Emily!"

He slaps her hot on her left cheek. "No one messes with my woman!"

Adrian whispers to Hayley. "Don't worry love. Help is coming!"

Emily draws a gun from her back and points it at the both of them.

"You think I am that stupid! Of course I knew you went to the bathroom to call for help! But geuss what! I am way ahead than you!"

Adrian takes his hands up in the air. "You don't have to do this Emily,"

"I have to! And I will! This fake bomb was just to scare you off. But the real deal is here," She kisses the gun's muzzle.

"I'm going to shoot you both in the head! Before your help comes you will both be so dead! Say your last prayer. Pray that your souls rests in a better place,"

Hayley sobs on Adrian chest. "I don't want to die Adrian!"

Adrian kisses her forehead, "I'm so sorry baby. I have put you through so much,"