CHAPTER 2

Still LEE SHINHYE'S POV

Guess i'll have to eat alone.

While i walked down the hallway I stopped to a comfort room.I went outside of the toilet room and washed my hands. While i was washing my hands the door opened appears to be the girl named 'Lee Yara' and her other members.

The first thing that i saw her, i already can see inside of her that's she's a bitch just by the look on her face.

There,they went inside the comfort room with that yara's smirk on me.

"Hello Nerd..so your a transfer student aren't you?" She said as she walked towards me.

"Yes and do you have  a problem?" I said a little irritated at her action.

"You dare talked back at me?" She said as she started to turn her reaction into a bitchy one.

"I didn't talked back at you,i'm just asking if you have  a problem on me being here?" I said with an expression of asking.

"Yes i do have a problem in you."  She said still glaring at me.i can say she really is a bitch.

"Then what's your problem then? Say it so i can go to the cafeteria,i'm really starving." I said calmly,not scared of her.if she can do anything on me,well i can do better than her..

But..

I can't let them show yet.

"We hate NERDS in our school" She said.

"If you hate NERDS than that's your problem,it doesn't have to do anything with me." I said and raised an eyebrow.

Is she stupid? If she has a problem,than that's her's..why share it to me? STUPID.

"Excuse me? How dare you talked to like that? Look bitch,i hate really seeing nerds around this school." She said.

"So? Is that my problem? It's not my problem that i'm a nerd..i'm born this way now will you excuse me i will go now." I said as i started to walked pass by her but she grabbed my shoulder tightly.

"Oh *chuckles* you're not going anywhere.you think you're stronger than us? You're really confident on yourself huh? Well we could give you energy to gain more confidence." She said and smirked.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Girls! Knocked her out.and please don't let me disappointed if she tries to control you all." She said while arms crossed.

Their 2 other members started to grabbed my both arms.

"Yah! Let me go! For god sake! What's your problem bitch!?" I said trying to shake off the grip myself.

"Excuse me!? Did you just called me BITCH!?"  She said and glared deadly at me

"Yeah..why? The word suits on you!" I said still trying to shake myself from their hands.

"Girls! FINISH HER! You know what you have to do..NOW!" she shouted while their standing behind with a smirked on her face.bitch since birth.

They started to punch my face hardly,started to punch my stomach so many times.i fell to the ground and they didn't stoo kicking me harshly.i didn't scream,but i hold it in because i'm use to hit so many times during my Taekwondo training. I wanted to fight back but i can't.not this time shinhye. Someday you will reveal yourself.

Bruised and wounds were all around my face and my body.purple shot spots  beside of my eye and my mouth.it hurts..really bad.i admit.

I didn't know being a nerd could be a hard thing,no wonder other nerds out there are being treated this way too. People who are that way..well they are cowards.