CHAPTER 12

still LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

The teacher soon began to enter the class and started the lesson. It was boring,like always. I sat there doing nothing just staring out the window.

While i was starring out the window,a crumpled paper hit the right side of ny shoulder and dropped to the ground. I picked it up and open it and it said..

'Yah nerd meet me at the rooftop after school with suzy later'

-jungkook kingka.

I crumbled the paper back and throw it at the back and stared at jungkook who is also staring back at me. He mouthed 'rooftop' at me and smirked.i looked away and looked again out the window admiring the blue sky.

The bell rang and it was already lunch.so i went outside avoiding jungkook who's glaring at me for ignoring him and saw suzy waiting for me at the door. I grabbed his arms and intertwined it with my other arm and started walking towards the cafeteria.

As we arrived at the cafeteria,we stayed in the line and picked our orders and put them in our tray.

We sat at our favorite spot and started eating.while we were eating,yara suddenly came infront of us with a milk bottle in her hand. She smirked at me which i can already understand of what she's going to do so i stood up and raised an eyebrow as a sign of a pissing way for her.

"Please don't tell me you're going to spill that milk all over me again? Just stop with your childish actions yara." I said while arms crossed and glared at her.

She rolled her eyes and chuckled fakely.

"I see you already understood of what i'm going to do. You dare speak with your mouth and call me childish huh?" She said still in a bitchy expression.

"Yah lee yara..just quit it now if you don't want to get slapped again." Suzy said and glared at her.

"Don't get in into this business suzy." She said and smirked.

Suzy was about to ran up to her and slapped her cheek but i stopped her from blocking my arm infront of her.

"It suits you, you know why?" I said while walking slowly towards her.

"It's because of what you're doing makes you look like a child.if you have a problem of me being a nerd,then that's your problem.it's not my problem that i'm this way. You hated someone for no reason and just to have fun right? Like what you're doing right now and before? Huh? Just get the fuck out of here yara. Or you'll really going to regret it. You may know me,but you don't know everything about me. You think a nerd like me won't talked back a person? You're wrong. Unless if you want a battle trashtalk huh?." I said and closer to her and while my arms crossed and with a smirked glaring expression.

Her eyes widened as if she can't speak or take back my words. She was shocked at the sudden statement that i just said. It seems like she was impressed by my sayings. But then she talked back.

"So what if i don't know about you other than your ugly face and with your name? You're still a nerd anyway. And people will never ever be with a trash,bitch slut nerd!" She raised her voice and she raised her hand with the milk bottle and was about to hit it with me.

But it didn't..i stood my head up and saw jungkook holding yara's wrist while his other hand on his pocket showing his calmly expression.

"O-oppa..you're here? Let go of me please oppa i really have to get rid of this bitch." She said innocently.

Jungkook rolled her eyes on her and chuckled fakely.

"Yah,would you stop now yara? Your making this situation a big deal,are you a kid or what?" He said while he was holding yara's wrist.

"Oppa, this nerd is talking about dirty things about me." She said with an innocent face which really made my expression turned disgusted.

Then jungkook dropped her wrist and began to put his other hand on his pocket.

"And? Is that my problem? You're a fucking adult now ,you should learn how to defend yourself.now get out of here because i have to talk to this nerd also..and one thing.." He said and walked behind yara and sat across us with an annoyed expression.

"What is it oppa?" She said with a soft and flirty tone but with a sad expression while her both hands holding the bottle milk looking innocent.

Just quit with the acting bitch!.

"That. Stop calling me oppa,i'm not your boyfriend.now walked away." He said while he pointed his finger to the other direction.

That hurts. Ha!

"But o-oppa-" She said cut off by jungkook and pouted with a sad expression that i could see in her fakely.

"Away.." He said still pointing his finger to the other direction.

Then she walked away with her glaring expression on me. Not scared of your glares bitch.

So i sat back across from him looking him still with this annoyed expression.and i raised my eyebrow confused of what the hell is he doing here?

"Yah why are you here?" I said and started eating.

"Don't forget that note." He said while his hands bended on the table closed to his chest.

"Is that it? You're here to talked to me just because of that note you threw me earlier?" I said and raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah,is there a problem..nerd? You expect me to comfort you after awhile ago?" He said and smirked.

"Why the fuck would i expect it from you? You're even careless." I said and glared at him done eating.

"And why do you complained of me being here and tell you to not forget to the rooftop later?" He said and smirked witha confused expression.

"Ugh! Just get to the point will you? Why do you want me to go with suzy to the rooftop?" I said and brushed my hair in frustration.

Then suzy stopped eating and looked at me confused.

"Rooftop? What? We? We are going to the rooftop later? Why?" She said.

"Coz this kingka here wants us to meet up there and i didn't know the reason." I said and still glaring at him.

"Not here..it's too noisy. Just stick to that note okay nerd?" He said and smirked and stood up and walked away leaving us dumbfounded.

A/n- what do you think guys? What will they be doing at the rooftop? Hehe cliffhanger. Stay tuned on the next chapter! ❣❣❣ don forget to vote and comment of how you all think of this chapter my sweeties! 🙏🙏❣

-@VictoryJeon