CHAPTER 5

My mind started to think questions of what's going to happen next week at school. My wrist is bandaged..won't he able to find out that i'm park hyeshin?

Won't he be curious why i bandaged my wrist?

Will he be able to asked me what happen to my wrist?

He saw my wrist in pain while holding it that's why he insisted to walked with me earlier to the bus station.Questions were running through mind of how should i explained it to him of how my wrist turned into this.

"Should i say,i sprained my wrist from cooking?" I said to myself.

No!

"No,no it can't be.it's too obvious that i'm lying."

"How about should i say, I sprained my wrist from combing?"

Stupid shinhye! Why would you sprained your wrist from combing your hair!.

"No! Not either!"

"How about...i sprained myself from playing badminton?...yes! Yes! That's it! You're a smart one shinhye!" I said and snapped my finger proud of myself.

Then i went out of the room and went to the kitchen table and saw a plate covered with a sticky note on top of it.

It said..

'Eat up shinhye! I heard you won the tournament!.i made this for you,your favorite,kimchi.to boost you up! It's still hot! I left it here for you because i have to visit my family. I'm sorry i won't be able to get there by 3 days.because i have to go with my family for a vacation.don't worry there are other maids there.you won't be alone. Bye!

-your dearest maid,unnie wendy <3.

Then i smiled after reading the note. I was sad but happy at the same time because she's not here and she's the only maid that i liked because the way she treats me is like i'm her younger sister,but i'm happy too because she'll be spending time with her family..since its been awhile for her to visit them because of work in here as a maid.

Well,it's just 3 days..without her here.she's not going to be the one who will cook tomorrow,and the day after tomorrow.

it's still sunday tomorrow,it's supposed to be our family time,but my parents aren't here.they only visit here like 5 times a year,every 2 months. So i have no choice but to invite suzy in here to watch movie tomorrow and do whatever we want.

So i began to seat at the table and eat the food that wendy made it for me.
Yummy!

I noticed that the other maids where doing their jobs,cleaning every room except my room because i hated that things are arranged in different places. Cleaning every places, arranging, washing clothes. It's just an ordinary place without unnie here. She's 5 years older than me. So she's still 23 yrs old while me still 18 turning college soon. She's the only teenage maid here and her age is the closest to my age.

While some maids here,are late 40's to 50's. A maid walkes near to me with a smile.

"Would you like to have some fruit juice sweetheart?" She said.she's nice they were all nice unlike other maids out there.choosy and stuff.

"Yes please,and thank you!" I said and gave her a smile.

Then she put the glass infront of me and i drank it. After eating i place the plates in the sink and went back to my room and opened my laptop. I was surfing through my facebook account.

It was boring so i texted suzy.

MESSAGE CONVO:
Me: Yah suzy

Her: yes?

Me:are you home already?

Her: yes,i just got home.

Me: oh okay..yah it's boring.tomorrow is sunday and we don't have homeworks.come to my house tomorrow will be having fun in here.
You don't have homeworks right?

Her: yes sure, i don't have homeworks either.

Me: then come here tomorrow 10 a.m we'll go to the supermarket.i'm not going to get food on the refrigerator Because it's only for me....and you.

Her: geez..okay so do we have to shop food for the fun tomorrow?

Me: yes that's my point.

Her: oh okay then.

Me: goodnight

Her: goodnight

END OF MESSAGE CONVO.

Then i ended the call and put my phone back down beside me. I looked at the clock and it was already 11:47 p.m... My eyes were getting heavy definitely because i'm sleepy.so i closed my laptop and laid myself to the bed and went to dreamland.

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.
After helping that girl named 'Park Hyeshin'. I walked away and saw her getting on the bus. She really looks familiar like i have seen her before,or maybe we have met before.i really do feel like i've met her before i just couldn't get it off of mind. I starred at her face deeply but i can't seem to remember it that we've met but i'm sure i have seen her before.

I can feel it.

And that wrist,i think she sprained i think while doing her taekwondo training i guess? Well yeah everybody experienced it when they do sports or martial arts.

No wonder she's a great in taekwondo ,she likes boxing too and i kinda have an interest to have a fight with her.but i know that won't happen because we'll never be able to see each other again.

I started walking to the chicken's restaurant to meet up my other members. Chicken's restaurant turned out to be our dinner place when times when we hang out together.

I didn't feel like bringing my car today i just feel like walking. So i arrived at the chicken restaurant and went in.

There i saw them sitting already waiting for the order. Minutes had passed the waiter put all the food in the table and we started eating.

After eating all of us payed our own bills to the waiter and went outside.
We started to walked our separate ways to go home. I took a bus and arrived at my mansion.

The gate automatically opened and i went in. I stopped at the door and placed my thumb to the fingerprint. Then the door opened.

I went inside straight to my room and went to the washroom.after i wash myself i went out towels wrapped around my waist and went to the clost and changed into pajamas and a plain white tshirt. Then went to my bed and drifted to sleep.

A/n- Hi guys! How you all doing reading this story? Stay tuned on the next chapters! Don't forget to vote and comment of how you all think of this story! ❣❣😚

I wonder if jungkook will be curious of shinhye's wrist? 😌

STAY TUNED ON THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! I LOVE YOU ALL MY SWEETHEARTS! 😚❣

-@VictoryJeon