CHAPTER 13

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

Lunch is over so we headed back to our classrooms and separated ways. I went in and saw jungkook staring at me weirdly...what's with him? And i walked straight to my chair and lay my head down the table for a nap.

The teacher enters and took our attention from her. The lesson already started which really made me sleepy. So i looked back at the teachers,she doesn't seem to notice me laying down so i fell a sleep.

Luckily,i'm at the back near our lockers so it's a no big deal for me to sleep because i know the teacher won't notice me.

Hours had passed and the bell rang and it's a sign of dismissal. Thank you God.

I stood up and arranged my things and put everything in my bad and grabbed it. Suddenly my mind remembered something,and of course it was that note that Jungkook stick it in my table this morning.

I looked around the classroom and there were already a few students,and didn't saw jungkook either.he must be on the rooftop already.

So i walked towards the classroom and saw suzy leaning against the wall and smiled at her. We started walking towards the stairs.

We arrived at the door and opened it. The wind hit my face freshly and i sigh in relief. I looked around using my eyes and saw jungkook at the far away ride side leaning his arms on the railings with the side view his getting staring at the sky,admiring it's beautiful color.

We stood there behind the door and suzy was at the side of me playing her phone,while me.. I looked at jungkook even if he's far away i can still looked at his side view face.

As i was staring at his face, i can see by the look on his face that was soft..he's handsome i admit. Seeing him admiring the sky makes him more attractive, the way his arms rested on the railings, with his soft pale skin on his face..looks so..gentle.

I never seen his expression so soft and innocent. All i could see in him is a bad bully kingka with an ungrateful attitude. But this..the moment i was staring at him made me smile seeing at the view that i'm seeing.

I never thought my life would be like this, comparing to the other nerds that jungkook use to say it to me. I never thought being a nerd could be such a bad thing. I felt bad for those people who are treated this way,as people treated me this way too.

I snapped myself out and came back to reality. I shook my arm on Suzy's and pointed jungkook using my eyes. We nodded together.

We walked towards him still not looking to our direction.we stopped behind his back and i tapped at the back of his shoulder and that made him turned around with a blank expression but turned into a smirking one immediately.

"You're here." He said and put his hands on either side of his pockets and with a cocky smirked.

"What do you want..really? Why do you want to us to meet you?" I said while arms crossed and raised an eyebrow.

"Actually,i had the need to come the both of you over here and meet me to asked you a favor." He said.

"And what fucking favor is that?" I said and rolled my eyes on him.

"Since you both are friends with park hyeshin...right?" He said while still smirking.

Suzy and i looked at each other in confused,nervous and shocked eyes expression and looked back at him.

"Y-yeah..we are" I said shuttering a little.

"Tell her that a guy named jungkook that he met many weeks ago wants to hang out with her and a have a fight." He said and smirked.