CHAPTER 8

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

I felt a hand tapping my shoulder gently.i open my eyes slightly and it was the maid that's trying to wake me up.

"Five more minutes ahjummah." I said with a sleepy tone.

"Aigo,wake up now." She said nicely.

"Wake up,it's already time for you to wake up. Get up now.breakfast is already ready."  She said nicely and walked out of the room.

Then i stood half of my body and i yawn,stretched my arms and yawned. Then i stood up and went to the washroom. After i washed,i went out of the washroom still in a bathrobe in my body and a towel around my head and went to my closet and picked my uniform out and my wig and the glasses.

I then first grabbed the emergency kit and picked a bandaged and wrapped around my wrist.

Then i changed into my uniform and went back to my washroom and dried my hair using hairdryer. After i dried mya hair i went out of the washroom and wore my wig and my nerdy glasses and grabbed my phone and my bag and went out of the room.

I throw my bag at the couch and went straight to the kitchen table. And there were already breakfast served in the table for me. I ate and drank the juice. After eating,i placed my plate in the sink.i went to the couch and sat,i looked at the clock and it was already time for me to go.

I wore my school shoes and stood up and grabbed my bag and went out.

"Ajjusshi,take me to school please." I said and he nodded.

I went in and he started to turned on the engine and drove away. Minutes later,i arrived in the corner of the school,as always and thanked the driver and walked.

I went in inside the entrance gate and saw suzy already standing and waiting for me. She waved her hand and j waved back and smiled then walked towards her.

"Let's go." I said and we started to walked in,in the glass door.

We walked down the hallway until we separated ways and walked into my classroom.as soon as i entered the classroom became silent and starred at me. I didn't mind and walked straight to my seat and sat.

Some of the girls rolled their eyes on me,and some of it were whispering things about how i look ugly and something. You messed with the wrong person girls.

As i scanned my eyes in the classroom,my eyes suddenly spotted jungkook aka the kingka standing in the door with his bag and with his other members. He was smirking devilishly,but faded away suddenly as soon as his eyes turned to my wrist bandaged. I rolled my eyes on him and looked right away at the other direction.

I could sense it that he was walking near me. I looked at him seated at his seat. I ignored his presence and looked at the outside of the window.

But then he suddenly grabbed my wrist gently and i startled at his sudden touch of my wrist.

"How's your wrist?" He said with a blank expression.

What's wrong with him?

He doesn't seem to be the jungkook i know. -_-.

"Still in pain because of what you fucking did the other day." I said and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You deserved it anyway." He said and chuckled with smirk.

"Whatever,let go." I said and he let go harshly and it hit on my table and walked away. I winced in pain and i bit my lip.

"Yah!!" I said and hold my hand gently and placed it gently back down.