CHAPTER 26

LEE SHINHYE'S POV

I woke up in my bed still with a bruise on my face. I stretched my arms and rubbed my arms. I looked at the clock and it was still early for me to prepare for school.

So i stood up and went to my study table. Thinking and remembering the happened yesterday night. Now that i already revealed myself, what's going to happen next?

I still have to wear my nerd look because not all of the students in school and my classmates know about my identity except jungkook's group and yara's group.

I hope today, they won't bother me this time. I'm sure they are already regretting it now.

*sighs*

I remember jungkook wants to talk with me yesterday,but i rejected it. He wants to talk to me today.

What are going to talk about anyway? He already knew my true self.

So i looked at the clock and it was already time for me to prepare. So i stood up and went to the washroom and did my morning routine.

After i did my morning routine,i went out of the washroom and went to my closet and wore my uniform and my nerd look.

I looked at the mirror and sigh. So i grabbed my bag and went out of the room and went straight to the couch.

"Shinhye! Breakfast is ready" Then i heard unnie said from the kitchen.

"I'm not hungry unnie!" I said and smiled a little bit.

Then unnie walked passed by me and went to turn the lights on.

"Are you sure? Because i'll be eating you're favorite kimchi." She said and smirked.

"I changed my mind, i'm starving." I said and stood up.

Then i heard her laughed and i laughed also and sat at the kitchen table while she was across from me.

"Thanks unnie" I said while eating sounding a bit relief.

"Why are you thanking me all of a sudden?" She said and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm thanking you because you were always there for me when i'm alone here in the house." I said and smiled.

"Aigo, why are you being so emotional right now? Unnie will always be by your side." She said and chuckled whule ruffling my hair.

"Aish! Unnie, my wig!" I said and laughed.

"Alright young lady." She said and smiled and started to eat again.

Minutes later we finished eating and i went back to the couch. I looked at the clock and there was still 20 minutes.

"I should just go already now." I said to myself and stood up and went to unnie.

"Unnie, i'll be going to school now." I said and smiled at her.

"Already? It's still early." She said while washing the plates.

"I know, i just want to go to school early." I said and smiled.

"Okay then, be careful on your way there." She said and i nodded.

So i walked towards the door and went out and went in the van.

A/n- this part will still continue, i will still punblished today to this part.
Just wait! everyone!