CHAPTER 14

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

It's been after 3 days already since jungkook wants a favor from me to set a fight with park hyeshin,which is me.

My sprained is already healed so i already have the strength again to do anything,even punching

It's Saturday,so i had to meet up with him at the boxing center.suzy gave him my number that day.

A text message appeared on my phone screen. I opened it and it was jungkook. It said 'don't forget,2pm.'

I rolled my eyes on the screen and and replied back. Does he have to text me many times? My messages are already flooding by his text messages.

MESSAGE CONVO.

Me: yes,you don't have to text me so many times thought.

Him: i just thought of it to remind you again.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: haha,i'll be on time.

Him: okay.

END OF MESSAGE CONVO.

I shut my phone off and put it beside me. I put my hands and  on my hair and rubbed it harshly in frustration and groaned.

"I'm tired! Can't this day get any worse? Why now? Fuck him!" I shouted and groaned.

I dropped my hands on the sides of me and sigh deeply. I stood up and went to the washroom and bath.

After bathing,i went out of the washroom,bathrobe on me and a towel wrapped around my head to prevent dropping water droplets. No need for the nerd look

I looked at the clock and it was still 11:47 a.m so i change into a simple look and wore timberlands. I went out of the room and sat at the couch and watched TV.

Minutes had passed,i looked again at the clock and it was still 12:37. So i stood up and went to the kitchen and saw unnie wendy eating chocolate chip. I smiled seeing her so serious eating it and facing to her phone

I went near to her and sat across her. I snap my finger and she stood her head up and smiled at me.

"Unnie i'm hungry." I said while tapping my fingers on the table.

"Aigo,no problem i've cooked food." She said and began to stood up started getting plates.

We started to eat as soon as she put the food on the table.

"So what are you going to do this day shinhye?" She said while eating.

"Uhm,having a fight with the man i really hate." I said still eating the food.

And she choked her food suddenly and drank water.

"What?" She said confused and shocked.

"Yeah." I said and chuckled.

"Why would you want to have a fight?" She said and started eating again.

"Okay i know this sounds complicated, but let me explain it to you after we eat okay?" I said and smile sheepishly.

We finished eating and we place our plates on the sink and told me she'll be washing the plates after i explained it to her everything.

We grabbed a bottle of juice and she picked another chocolate chip from the refrigerator and we went to the couch.

As soon as we sat on the couch i began explaining it to her everything that happen this past weeks ago.

"Sooo, you met him knowing your someone else as park hyeshin instead of lee shinhye?" She said and raised an eyebrow.