CHAPTER 54

LEE SHINHYE'S POV

~1 year later

~Graduation day.

1 year had passed already and it's our graduation day. time flies so fast that i could remember my memories that i've made in the past. happy memories and sad memories gathered up in my brain, which means i won't forget it. now that my high school life is finally gonna end, things will get better the way they use to..being with my friends and being with the man i love, jungkook ,can finally bring us more memories together.

it's my graduation day and i'm happy that i'm now graduating with my friends but sad at the same time because i'll be missing those times where i used to be a fake nerd just for fun but turned out to be bullied someone whom i hated so much before and became my obsession right now, jungkook. and those times where i skipped classes and went out with suzy, those times where i got treated with the students of being the most ugly nerd and became a popular one after revealing herself, those times when the bitch i hated so much fought with me and making those small things a big deal and end up in prison for almost killing me...and...the time where jungkook and i at the park finally got together and accepted each others feelings and end up a couple from enemies.

i'm in my room right now standing infront of the mirror looking at myself gathering all my thoughts and those memories. i smiled at the sudden thought of it..

but one thing came up on my mind..

my parents coudn't come on my graduation right now and i'm sad and upset at the same time because i have no parents to look at me walking on the stage taking my diploma and smile. i wish they're here right now so they can see me in this graduation gown..but i'm wrong. they're always busy with work and usually don't have small time even just for a small talk with me.

FLASHBACK (1 WEEK AGO)

~On phone call

Me: hey mom how have you been doing?

Mom: oh hey sweetie!  i'm fine, just catching up alot of works in here since our business is always going on top. i'm sorry i haven't called you.

Me: it's okay mom.

Mom: so why did you call me dear?

Me: well i was wondering, if you still remember what i texted you the other day. our graduation day is next week.

Mom: oh.... right!

Me: so are you coming for my graduation? at least you you should be here for my graduation, when you even don't come home often. please mom.

Mom: sweetie....um..i'm sorry bu-

Me:  so you can't come.

Mom: i'm sorry sweetheart but there's just alot of work to do in here.

Me: you even don't call me including dad often and check me to see if i'm okay and now you don't even want to come in my graduation?

Mom: no sweetie, it's not like that i don't want to it's just th-

Me: forget it. i hope you work hard on your business in there. 

Mom: no..swe-

~end of phone call

END OF FLASHBACK.

I was so upset during the call because i was expecting they would come to my graduation just for the day and celebrate with me. but i was wrong.