CHAPTER 44

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.
~ 1 month later

1 month had already passed since the incident that day. I don't have problems anymore with Yara. Students here in school too don't have a grudge against me anymore the fact that i showed my true self and they were already started to be close at me

I'm here in the classroom, with my friends  watching them gather around talking ridiculous things.  I'm just at my seat alone, watching outside of the window thinking of the past and the present, that things are happening right now are now back to normal, when things are too hard for me nack then, when things are pressuring me so much before..But now it all came back to normal, of how my life used to be.

"You okay?" Someome said and i already knew who it is.

"I'm fine, just thinking of happy thoughts." I said while resting my head on my hand while my arm is rested on the table and while looking outside of the window.

"Oh, okay." Jungkook said and sat infront of me.

"Time flies so fast right? It's already been a month since that incident." He said and chuckled a little bit.

"I know right." I said and chuckled a little bit.

"Um..hey, are you free this Saturday?" He said looking quiet confused...i think...

"Um yeah why?" I said and looked at him.

"Well i was hoping that maybe..." He said and i can already read his mind.

"What?" I said hoping that he would hang out with me.

Coz i really want to..

"You could ha-" He said but got cut suddenly..

"Yah jungkook-ah! Come on!" Taehyung shouted outside the door while waving.

Ughhhhhh..

It was supposed to be a perfect timing when someone had to interrupt us!

Cursed you Taehyung!

"Oh, uh yeah okay!" He said and stood up quickly and ran towards them leaving me here alone..

Oh yeah right, lunch time -_-

I stood up also and went out of the classroom and saw suzy waiting for me.

"Let's go!" She said as she locked her arm on mine and started walking.

As soon as we arrived at the cafeteria, we went to the lined up station and grabbed our food. We walked to our fav place while holding a tray and sat.

We started eating our food and minutes later i was the first one to eat my meal while suzy was stuffing food into her mouth.

Then i saw jungkook staring at me far away with their fav place too, and i just looked away because i can't seem to hold it when i'm staring at his beautiful face.

Then i noticed yara's friends were walking towards here behind suzy with a terrified look on their faces while walking.

They all appeared infront of me and they all look frightened..

"Uh, shinhye.." Hyerin said.

Then i stood up.

"What?" I said and looked at her while raising an eyebrow.

"About what happen before uh.." She said and her words are shuttering and i can sense it she was nervous.

"We're sorry for what we have done to you." She said while her head was down.