CHAPTER 18

still JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV.

While we were in the van, i asked them of what place we're going to eat lunch.

"Where are we going to eat lunch?" I asked while playing mobile games in my phone.

I'm the type of a person that still plays mobile games.

"You know where we're going jungkook." Seokjin said while driving.

Ooh i know.

Chicken restaurant.

Yeah.

"Oh okay, i know already." I said and started to play games in my phone.

We arrived at the chicken's restaurant and went in. We sat at our favorite spot so it's near the window. A waiter came to us and take our order.

Minutes after,i was staring at outside the window with my earphones tugged in my ear. While i was looking at the outside,people walking with another partner,couples,kids and other things.

One thing caught my eye..

Lee shinhye, the nerd.

I was staring at her looking something in her phone maybe surfing through messages or what,i don't mind. I noticed she was with someone on the other side,and it was suzy.

I saw them walking towards the restaurant so i assume they'll be eating here.

They walked in and they sat at the place where hyeshin and suzy's favorite spot. A waiter came up to them and took their order and walked away.

I looked at them and smirked. Shinhye seemed to notice my presence,so she saw me staring at her with a smirked on my face. She rolled her eyes on me and looked away.

Nerd.

We soon started to eat as soon as our order came up. I wasn't looking at her anymore,because i'm focused on eating my food.

Minutes later,i was done eating but some of my members didn't finish yet. So i looked at shinhye again, taking off her glasses.

She took of her eyeglasses,and that made me stare into her face deeply. I know i've seen that face before. As i was staring at her face,i can't sem to familiarize it,it's just because i'm confused.

But i ignored it away.

"Hyung,you done eating? We're already done except for you" I said to jimin and laughed.

"Okay okay i'm already done." He said while stuffing more food into his mouth.

We laughed with him.

"There! Done let's go!" He said as he clapped his hands and smiled like a little mochi.

I don't know if you're still a human hyung.

We stood up and gave our own money to namjoon hyung and paid the bills. After, i looked back at shinhye one more time and looked away again and went out.

We soon walked out outside the restaurant and went back to our van and seokjin started to drove.

~minutes later~

Minutes later,we arrived at a mall. We went out of the car and walked in the entrance.

Seriously?

Mall?

This hang out doesn't suit on us.