CHAPTER 39

LEE SHINHYE'S POV.

Soon we arrived at our house. I went out and they all went out too while i walked at the back of the car. I noticed jungkook followed and realized he was about to help me carry with the grocery bags, so i just let him be.

We all entered the house and i noticed unnie wasn't here, so i assume she's in her room so i walked straight to the kitchen and put it all in the kitchen counter.

I went back to them and they all just stood there, stiff with their head turning around using their eyes wandering around the things on the house.

"Shinhye, this is your house?" Jimin said and started to walked around.

"Yes, do you have a problem?" I said as i lifted my hand and rested my elbow at the side of my waist as a problem sign.

"Nothing, it's just we didn't expect you to live with a luxury house." Jimin smirked.

"Please, you guys just didn't expect me to live like this because of my looks before." I said and smirked.

"Right, we know shinhye. We we're wrong about you. We're sorry and let's just forget about the past, alright?" Namjoon said giving me a thumbs up.

"I forgave you all except one.." I said.

"Who?" Taehyung said and raised and eyebrow.

"You already know who it is, that i still won't forgive." I said and they all quickly understood what i said.

They all looked at jungkook at the back who was silent all the time.

"What? Don't tell me you forgave them except me?" He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"What you did is very unforgettable for me to treat me like i'm your slave." I said and just smirked.

"Now let's have some fun" I said and winked at them.

Then they all started to walked around first, they all look like they were investigating or something.

So i prepare all the stuff that we'll be having. Then as i walked back to the living room with chips and drinks in my arms and put it at the table, they saw me putting the chips at the table and gathered all together.

"Oh hi guys!" Someone said and i knew already was, it was unnie.

We all turned around and saw her only with a pyjamas and plain shirt. They all smiled as they saw her, as she also walked towards us and sat.

"Wah! Daebak! We're happy you're okay now noona!" Jhope said full of energy.

"Thanks to you guys, my booster leveled up." She said and smiled widely.

"Is your liver still hurt?" Yoongi said calmly.

"Yes, it feels like i'm back to normal. I can eat more now." She said and smiled looking akward.

"Aigo, yah unnie want to join us?" I said and smiled a little bit.

"Of course i wouldn't miss this fun." She said.

"I'll call suzy first." I said and grabbed my phone from my pocket

"Yah suzy! Come over at my house! Now!" I said and immediately ended the call.

"Well that was quick" Jungkook said blankly.

"I'm tired of explaining." I said calmly.

"So what fun are we going to do now?" Seokjin said while drinking soda.

"I don't know, you guys decide." I said.

"How about we watch a movie?" Jungkook said with a questioning expression.

"Sounds fun to me" Taehyung said and smiled, as he looked at other members.

And they all nodded.

"Well okay, if that's all what you want, we're not watching here." I said as i began to stood up.

And they all looked at me confused.

"Where are we going to watch when your TV is here?" Namjoon said.

"Just follow me, bring these snacks along." I said and started to walked and they followed me too.

Then soon we arrived at the movie room, where suzy and i always watched here everytime. It's a room only with cabinets on the sides full with DVDs. It was a big screen infront, like the whole wall was the big screen.and big comfy sofas each sides with many emoji pillows  and at the center is a comfy bed too with emoji pillows while each side of the sofas is tables.

"Woah!" They all said at the same time except jungkook, still putting the chips and other chips at the tables.

"Woah! This is your movie room? No wonder your house is so big!" Seokjin said with wide eyes open.

"Yes, i only want to watched movie here if i have someone in here." I said and smiled.

"And oh, there's still a basement than this movie room. It's my gym, it was done making the whole place recently." I said while i placed more chips at the table.

"YOU HAVE A GYM IN YOUR HOUSE!?" They all shouted at the sams time and that includes jungkook.

My eyes widened a bit surprised of their sudden tone.

"Yah! What's wrong of having a gym in a house?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"What's wrong? IT'S COOL! YOU'RE HOUSE IS WAY TOO BIG! And you live alone." Taehyung said looking excited.

"Yah, go there if you want to workout." I said and laughed.

Then they all went to the cabinets finding dvds to watch. Then someone opened the door and it was suzy.

"You're on time." I said and smiled

"Yah! I was rushing really fast to come over here, and only to find out you're watching a movie!? I was worried sick the moment you started yelling shinhye!" She said while panting hard.

"Not just me, but them. I called you so we could have together. I didn't want to explain it to you on the phone because i was really tired, now can you forgive me?" I said as i cling into her arms acting cute.

"Aish! Okay okay, i'll forgive you. Only if you don't do that again." She said.

"Okay!" I said and we both went to the bed at the center while unnie is at the sofa to my right.

"IRON MAN!" Jungkook suddenly shouted.

"Aish, always the superhero fan." Yoongi said calmly and started to walked at the sofa behind the bed.

So they all started to sat one of the sofas while suzy and i always owns the big bed at the center.

So the movie had began..

A/n- hii guys! How have you all been doing? I know my chapters are getting boring, i just wanted to write chapters like this, bonding with friends. So yeah but soon, there will be a climax chapter!

But before that, i'd like to inform you all first that i won't be updating again in 2 days because of A PERSONAL ISSUE, A VERY PERSONAL ISSUE which i can't ignore it. So please understand my chingus!

I know i've updated chapters so lately. It's just, something is always coming up on my way. Please understand my lovely chingus.

I can't tell you the reason why, but it's really a family issue you know..

I beg you all,please understand!

Hope you al enjoy this chapter! This part will still continue when i come back!

Don't forget to VOTE and comment!
ILOVEYOU MY CHINGUS!

-@VictoryJeon